Big Rogues Gallery Update!

Old November 10th 05, 04:08 AM
tom pettit

Default Big Rogues Gallery Update!

Jay,

The leaves are no problem! Just point the tail of your plane at the yard
and do a full throttle static runup. You'll wonder where they all went.

tom

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Maybe once we've got all the suites done, and we're in the off-season, and
there's nothing broken to fix at the hotel or on the airplane, and my kids
don't have any activities scheduled, and there's no CAP meeting, and
there's no Airport Commission meeting, and there's no Big Kids Toy Show
(my latest project) meetings scheduled, and the yard doesn't need
raking...

Old November 10th 05, 04:31 AM
George Patterson

Jay Honeck wrote:

I may not be rich, but I wouldn't trade owning a plane for a king's
ransom...

Oh, you're rich by about anyone's definition.

George Patterson
Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you quarrel with your neighbor.
It makes you shoot at your landlord. And it makes you miss him.
Old November 10th 05, 06:12 AM
Montblack

("tom pettit peak org" wrote)
The leaves are no problem! Just point the tail of your plane at the yard
and do a full throttle static runup. You'll wonder where they all went.

Or let the "gales of November" do it for you.
http://info.detnews.com/history/story/index.cfm?id=114&category=events

(ANE) Anoka County-Blaine, MN
Wednesday November 9th, 2005

Time.......Temp .....Wind (Gusts were higher)

0015 ........48 .........W/21
0035 ........48 .........W/24

1am .........46 .........WNW/23
0115 ........45 .........W/21
0135 ........45 .........W/24

2am .........45 .........W/21
0215 ........45 .........W/27
0235 ........43 .........W/30

3am .........43 .........WNW/29
0315 ........43 .........W/28
0335 ........43 .........W/27

4am .........43 .........W/17
0415 ........43 .........W/22
0435 ........43 .........W/21

5am .........43 .........W/22
0515 ........43 .........WNW/31
0535 ........43 .........W/26

6am .........43 .........W/22
0615 ........43 .........W/24

7am .........41..........WNW/24
8am .........41 .........WNW/24
9am ........................W/20

10am ......41..........W/24
11am .......43 .........WNW/28
12pm

1pm .........45 .........WNW/32
2pm .........43 .........NW/26
3pm .........43 .........NW/22

4pm ........................NW/23
5pm .........41 .........WNW/17
6pm ........................WNW/15
7pm ........................WNW/16

Montblack

Old November 10th 05, 12:44 PM
Jay Honeck

I may not be rich, but I wouldn't trade owning a plane for a king's
ransom...

Oh, you're rich by about anyone's definition.

In all ways except money...

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old November 10th 05, 12:52 PM
Flyingmonk

It means to be able to have all your pics and info in a data format and
the viewing pages/viewer can be changed to view the data in different
ways w/o having to physically change or rearrange your data.

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

Old November 10th 05, 05:25 PM
Eduardo K.

In article emzcf.316702$084.23082@attbi_s22,
Jay Honeck wrote:

What, exactly, does it mean to "make the site dynamic"?

WHat I meant was have script that, based on info from
files or a database, showed the pictures and indexes.

Instead of redoing the .html page, you just make a new directory
and upload the pictures and the text. The script should pick it
up automatically...

That was you could have several ways to show the same data, for
example...

--
Eduardo K. | Darwin pone las reglas.
http://www.carfun.cl | Murphy, la oportunidad.
Old November 10th 05, 05:26 PM
Eduardo K.

In article ngHcf.534711$_o.117624@attbi_s71,
Jay Honeck wrote:

In all ways except money...

Oh so true for small business owners....

Old November 10th 05, 08:32 PM
Jay Honeck

WHat I meant was have script that, based on info from
files or a database, showed the pictures and indexes.

Instead of redoing the .html page, you just make a new directory
and upload the pictures and the text. The script should pick it
up automatically...

That was you could have several ways to show the same data, for
example...

Thanks, Eduardo.

Although I understand the concept, I have no idea what it would take from my
end to make that work.

Sounds like a few hours (at least) with the books...?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old November 10th 05, 11:48 PM