Tire talc...baby powder?

Old August 7th 03, 04:33 AM
Sydney Hoeltzli

Tina Marie wrote:

Talc has recently been tied to overian cancer in women, so perhaps
switching to cornstarch on all babies wouldn't be a bad idea?

The current recommendation on baby powder is not to use
it on babies -- cornstarch or no Go figgur

If corn oil is made from corn, and olive oil is made from
olives, what's baby oil made from?

Sydney

Old August 7th 03, 05:39 AM
Montblack

("G.R. Patterson III" wrote)
Ok, I admit that I haven't made a specialty of feminine hygiene products,

....snip

Caution - more info than you probably want to know!

I have become somewhat of a spokesman for Vagisil and Monistat 7.

I would get "itchy" and/or darn near "raw" during some of our longer State
Park all day hikes. After a few years of dealing with it, I got a
recommendation to slather a little of that female stuff in the "rashy
regions" (a.k.a. - the swimsuit area g). Works like a charm. Stuff works
better than anything else I've tried.

(Aviation content)
Had a tube at Oshkosh, just in case - didn't need it though.

--
Montblack

Old August 8th 03, 05:03 PM
Montblack

("Snowbird" wrote)
While we're on the subject, what's in girl scout cookies? ;-)

I met a boy scout who might have known, but he was thrown out
for eating a brownie

....and the difference between decorative parsley on a plate and the waitress
serving it?

--
Montblack