Japanese Whine Over Enola Gay Display

Old December 17th 03, 03:40 PM
BroJack

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:21:59 GMT, "tim gueguen"
wrote:

"BroJack" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:41:35 +0200, Lance Delacroix
wrote:

tim gueguen 101867

Is that your prison ID number?

It's the number he was assigned the third time he was sent up.

Actually one suspects you know more about the inside of prisons than all of
us put together.

Sorry boys, its not my fault that you're too stupid to figure out what that
number means.

tim gueguen 101867

Is it the date the best part of you oozed down your mammy's cellulite
thighs?

BroJack
Old December 17th 03, 05:26 PM
Jim Knoyle

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"tim gueguen" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message
The usual twisted stuff you'd expect from alt.disasters.aviation's

beloved

What is it you do, Timmy? Outside commenting on the trolls of ada?

Tell the people how you think "burning electricity caused section 40
to fall off of the 747," Splaps.

Jimmy

Old December 17th 03, 05:33 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Jim Knoyle" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"tim gueguen" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message
The usual twisted stuff you'd expect from alt.disasters.aviation's

beloved

What is it you do, Timmy? Outside commenting on the trolls of ada?

Tell the people how you think "burning electricity caused section 40
to fall off of the 747," Splaps.

You mean the 140 ampres of 3 phase run to the upper deck galley in the lower
deck cieling of TWA 800, Jimmy? I have already posted that fact several
times and discussed it with the LAACO. The only people without a clue were
Hall's NTSB and their adhearants.

Old December 17th 03, 05:44 PM

"tim gueguen" wrote:

Sorry boys, its not my fault that you're too stupid to figure out what that
number means.

tim gueguen 101867

Well, it's unlikely to be your birthday 'cause you're Canadian.

-Gord.

"I'm trying to get as old as I can,
and it must be working 'cause I'm
the oldest now that I've ever been"
Old December 17th 03, 07:06 PM
Lance Delacroix

On 17 Dec 2003 06:51:28 -0800, (Arnold
Such.a.jap) prounounced a fatwah thus:

Captain Korea is a JAP troll.

Did you know that Japs have horizontal pussies? The women, I mean.

(BroJack) wrote in message .. .
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:15:09 GMT, "Captain Korea"
wrote:

" wrote in message
. com...
The Smithsonian staff should bring in poster-sized pics of the Rape of
Nanking, chemical warfare-marred experimentation victims, the walking
skeletons of the BurmarRailway and Bataan death march, and photo after
photo of American marines lyin' face down and very dead in the water
of every Pacific island from Guadicanal to Iwo Jima. And ask them what
they think THEN.

These assholes wouldn't even BE in the United States displaying the
hatred for America if they weren't being supported by home-grown,
America-hating, self-loathing, Democrat leftists.

GOD BLESS THE ENOLA GAY; DEATH TO ANTI-AMERICAN FASCISTS!

BroJack

These people are a small minority and only an idiot or a racist would use
that as a pretext

Racist? For blessing the Enola Gay which saved thousands of American
lives?

to bad mouth an entire countrys population where not everyone has the same
opinion.
Why should the US have a poster of Nanking?

To demonstrate your sub-human behavior.

Is Nanking in the US? How about
a poster
showing how the US did not let the China of today have any representation at
the Tokyo
War Crimes Trials? How the US relieved Japan of any and all responsibility
in 1952
without the participation of the Chinese?

How many Asian lives did that cost? Duh.

Chemical Warfare programs? How about a poster showing how the United States
buried
the entire issue because it wanted the results for itself before the Soviets
could get them?

Huh?

Photographs of dead soldiers? Sorry but the US does not have a world
monopoly on them.
Every other major country in the world knows what it's like to have its'
cities bombed.
Only the United States doesn't know what it's like. And you think that dead
soliders in the
sand constitutes the end all of human suffering in a war?

Are you saying that Tojo wouldn't have bombed the US if he could've?

The issue of the A-bombs exists only because it was the first use of a
nuclear weapon in
humanm history and it was used against civilian centers. If not for these
two points, nobody
would care, it would be just another part of war history.

If not for the A-bomb, thousands more Americans would've perished.

You can rant all you want, but your opinions would be at odds with the
current CINC.

America and the free-world today are run by bleeding-heart,
pansy-assed wimps. We have all those expensive nukes sitting under
the Nebraska alfalfa field rotting away, when they should be used
against our enemies. Starting with Korea.

BroJack

Old December 17th 03, 09:45 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Lance Delacroix" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:26:35 GMT, "Jim Knoyle"
prounounced a fatwah thus:

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"tim gueguen" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message
The usual twisted stuff you'd expect from alt.disasters.aviation's

beloved

What is it you do, Timmy? Outside commenting on the trolls of ada?

Tell the people how you think "burning electricity caused section 40
to fall off of the 747," Splaps.

Burning electricity, huh?

Yep, it makes ozone.

Old December 17th 03, 11:30 PM
Clayton

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:06:35 +0200, Lance Delacroix
wrote:

On 17 Dec 2003 06:51:28 -0800, (Arnold
Such.a.jap) prounounced a fatwah thus:

Captain Korea is a JAP troll.

Did you know that Japs have horizontal pussies? The women, I mean.

We should find out by porking a japanese girl :-)

Old December 17th 03, 11:34 PM
Lance Delacroix

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:26:35 GMT, "Jim Knoyle"
prounounced a fatwah thus:

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"tim gueguen" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message
The usual twisted stuff you'd expect from alt.disasters.aviation's

beloved

What is it you do, Timmy? Outside commenting on the trolls of ada?

Tell the people how you think "burning electricity caused section 40
to fall off of the 747," Splaps.

Burning electricity, huh? Yeah, got that all over the place. Not
good. Not good at all.

Jimmy

Old December 17th 03, 11:42 PM
Jim Knoyle

"Jim Knoyle" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"tim gueguen" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message
The usual twisted stuff you'd expect from alt.disasters.aviation's

beloved

What is it you do, Timmy? Outside commenting on the trolls of ada?

Tell the people how you think "burning electricity caused section 40
to fall off of the 747," Splaps.

You mean the 140 ampres of 3 phase run to the upper deck galley in the

lower
deck cieling of TWA 800, Jimmy? I have already posted that fact several
times and discussed it with the LAACO. The only people without a clue

were
Hall's NTSB and their adhearants.

Yes, that would be near or at station 520 but I'm still having
a problem finding section 40 on a 747. You failed to make
that clear to us in a.d.a. Ref: CIA on TWA800

Jimmy

Old December 18th 03, 12:15 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Jim Knoyle" wrote in message

Yes, that would be near or at station 520 but I'm still having
a problem finding section 40 on a 747. You failed to make
that clear to us in a.d.a. Ref: CIA on TWA800

I never offered any measurements in inches, as that would be an inapropriate
measuring system for joining sections, or for their comming apart.

Enola Gay: Burnt flesh and other magnificent technological ArtKramr Military Aviation 19 December 20th 03 02:47 AM
Seems like "Enola Gay" was caught in a revisionist storm... AGAIN!! Vicente Vazquez Military Aviation 75 November 12th 03 07:06 AM
enola gay Cub Driver Military Aviation 1 November 7th 03 01:01 AM
Enola Gay flies into new A-bomb controversy Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 August 21st 03 09:10 PM
F-15C countermeasures display. Gene Military Aviation 0 August 5th 03 05:38 PM