Correcting Poly-Brush mistake

Old November 21st 03, 06:41 AM
Morgans

"Bob Kuykendall" wrote in message
om...
Earlier, "Larry Smith" wrote:

...so we who now know him as a huckster
can laugh up our sleeves at them.

Larry, you sounded like a nice enough guy when I talked to you on the
phone. I didn't at all mind sending your friend those long rivets for
free for his push-pull tubes. But this thread suggests to me that you
take way too much pleasure in personal attacks and pointless
put-downs. From here on out I've pretty much written you off.

Thanks, and best regards

Bob K.
http://www.hpaircraft.com

You took long enough! g Most of us wrote him off long ago.
--
Jim in NC

Old November 21st 03, 02:11 PM
Larry Smith

wrote in message ...
On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:27:22 -0500, "Larry Smith"
wrote:

:
:"Ed Sullivan" wrote in message
. com...
: "Larry Smith" wrote in message
: [...]
: O-Ring has restored two Grand Champion Aircraft

Where and which year? And where are the airplanes so that they may be seen
and inspected?

, one a fabric
: covered Bellanca and the other a Cessna 310. He operates a highly
: thought of Restoration shop.

Where?

What the **** [eloquent guy] have you accomplished. [You forgot the
exclamation point, or question mark.]
:
:Name the shop and the events where he stole the GC awards so we who now

know
:him as a huckster can laugh up our sleeves at them.
:
It's just a little one at the end of July in Wisconsin. You probably
haven't ever heard of it.

Which years? Presumably you can look them up at the EAA website. I tried
to enter with my number but was denied because cookies were not enabled.
Not worth enabling cookies for.
********************

See Leroy on p. 52 of the current Poly-Fiber manual. Is that dale or ORS?

Old November 22nd 03, 05:07 PM
O-ring Seals

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:39:56 -0500, "Larry Smith"
wrote:

O-Ring the Dingaling claims he's an IA.

Larry,

Go Fish!

O-ring

Robert G. Seals
COMM ASMEL, Glider. Instrument Airplane.
CFI Airplane, Glider (exp.).
A and P / IA
Proprietor: Vintage Aviation
Selma Airdrome, CA (0Q4)
A Hired Gun
AA, BA, BS(er), MS
Owner C310G N8965Z
Senior Inspector, BATF (ret.)
Old November 23rd 03, 03:33 AM
Larry Smith

"O-ring Seals" vintageav Selma Airdrome, CA (0Q4)
A Hired Gun

yawn
AA, BA, BS(er), MS

yawn
Owner C310G N8965Z
Senior Inspector, BATF (ret.)

Were you one of the dogkiller cowboys at Ruby Ridge?

Too cheap to buy a manual?

Old November 23rd 03, 03:50 AM
Ben Sego

Larry Smith wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/5511/

Scroll down to the first red airplane.

404

Jack of all trades; master of none.

Larry,
The link works for me from a couple of different browsers. Nice airplane.

B.S.

Old November 23rd 03, 04:03 AM
John Ammeter

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 22:33:07 -0500, "Larry Smith"
wrote:

"O-ring Seals" vintageav Selma Airdrome, CA (0Q4)
A Hired Gun

yawn
AA, BA, BS(er), MS

yawn
Owner C310G N8965Z
Senior Inspector, BATF (ret.)

Were you one of the dogkiller cowboys at Ruby Ridge?

Too cheap to buy a manual?

Larry......

Do you really thing O'ring cares what you think?? I've
known him for several years, been to his shop in Selma and
seen his immaculate restored airplane. I've also seen what
a perfectionist he is. He has the same intensity towards
aircraft that he does towards fermenting wines and he's an
award winner at that, too.

Please, tell us the awards you've earned. The accolades
you've earned.

Show me you deserve to be believed. So far, you've failed
miserably in that endeavor.

John
Old November 23rd 03, 04:04 AM
Ben Sego

Larry Smith wrote:
"O-ring Seals" vintageav Selma Airdrome, CA (0Q4)
Senior Inspector, BATF (ret.)

Were you one of the dogkiller cowboys at Ruby Ridge?

Inspectors aren't agents. (Regulatory versus enforcement issue, that.)
Ruby ridge was US Marshals, FBI Crisis Rescue Team. ATF agents (not
inspectors) recommended prosecution of Weaver on weapons charges and
also attempted to arrange an informant deal, before the seige ensued.

B.S.

Old November 23rd 03, 05:24 AM
Rich S.

"John Ammeter" wrote in message
Larry......

Do you really thing O'ring cares what you think?? I've
known him for several years, been to his shop in Selma and
seen his immaculate restored airplane. I've also seen what
a perfectionist he is. He has the same intensity towards
aircraft that he does towards fermenting wines and he's an
award winner at that, too.

Please, tell us the awards you've earned. The accolades
you've earned.

Show me you deserve to be believed. So far, you've failed
miserably in that endeavor.

John

He's a damn fine oyster cook, too.

Rich S.