ANN is biased ZZZJJJ

Old December 19th 03, 02:30 PM
Corky Scott

On 18 Dec 2003 20:52:06 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

You know if he ever got help and someday said "boy I was sure a jerk for a long
time and I hurt a lot of people . But I'm better now and I'm sorry for the harm
I've done". I bet that would go a long way toward people forgiving him
and forgetting . But until that happens .... :-)

Merry Christmas

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

The problem with this Chuck, is that in order to get better from a
neurosis, you must understand that you have one, so you will seek the
help you need.

Think that's going to happen?

Corky Scott
Old December 20th 03, 03:56 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Ron Wanttaja says...

Well, that's the sad and ironic thing about Narcissistic Personality
Disorder, the personality order Campbell was diagnosed with back in the
early '80s. Sufferers are intolerant of any suggestion that they *might*
be wrong, and completely uncaring about any harm their actions have on
others.

Your probably right on that score and the more support he gets from the enablers
on ANN the more he thinks he's right.

On a side note, there has been some activity in the second Campbell SnF
lawsuit...some papers filed by Zoom's attorney last week. More details as
they become available.

On a side note to your side note .I got a ruling from the court in my favor and
the ruling was considered final . However conn's attorny re filed his appeal due
to a technicality. So I have to wait a bit longer for the final final ruling.
But my attorny says it's basicly a paper work correction that won't affect the
ruling. Some guy in Euless TX will probably not be happy
with the ruling some of the ducks. :-)

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old December 20th 03, 05:16 AM
Ben Sego

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

On a side note to your side note .I got a ruling from the court in my favor and
the ruling was considered final . However conn's attorny re filed his appeal due
to a technicality. So I have to wait a bit longer for the final final ruling.
But my attorny says it's basicly a paper work correction that won't affect the
ruling.

Congrats, and good riddance. (Well, I hope it's for good this time.)

Some guy in Euless TX will probably not be happy
with the ruling some of the ducks. :-)

He'll probably want you to scan it and post it, provide fingerprints and
a retinal scan. And he'll complain about your credibility. But I'm
just guessing here.

B.S.

Old December 20th 03, 06:22 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:20:54 GMT, I wrote:

On a side note, there has been some activity in the second Campbell SnF
lawsuit...some papers filed by Zoom's attorney last week. More details as
they become available.

Campbell's attorney has filed a "Request for Production" in the case. This
may be just a demand for Sun-N-Fun to answer their Interrogatories (these
were filed three-four months ago...curious they haven't done so). Or it
could be a shotgun request for SnF records. Since the Request for
Production is listed as five pages long in the Polk County records, I
suspect that it's more than just a nudge about the Interrogatories. I'm
filing for a copy of the request, I'll post if there's anything
interesting.

Also, Campbell's appeal in an unrelated case has been dismissed. He was
sued several years ago by McNaughton and Gunn, a book printer. This was
apparently his *second* appeal in a case where he was ordered to pay $3,300
back in 2002. Since the initial suit also named Kindred Spirits Press, I
suspect this company did the actual printing of Campbell's books.

Ron Wanttaja
Old December 20th 03, 07:05 PM
Larry Smith

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:20:54 GMT, I wrote:

On a side note, there has been some activity in the second Campbell SnF
lawsuit...some papers filed by Zoom's attorney last week. More details as
they become available.

Campbell's attorney has filed a "Request for Production" in the case.

This
may be just a demand for Sun-N-Fun to answer their Interrogatories (these
were filed three-four months ago...curious they haven't done so).

Most all the states have enacted the federal rules of civil procedure into
their local procedure. Probably the pleading you're talking about is a
request for production of documents. It is ordinarily required that the
specific procedural rule is cited in the pleadings, as in "Pursuant to FRCP
34, plaintiff requests production of the following documents:" (and then
vexatiously lists a horrendous volume of paperwork to retrieve and produce
for the requesting party).

Usually interrogatories are answerable in 30 days but time for answering is
easily extended on application to the court, or by agreement of the parties.
Four months is pushing it. If a party thumbs its nose at interrogatories,
the opposing party will ordinarily file a motion for an order requiring the
offending party to comply by a date certain. Sometimes the judge will issue
sanctions, like a fine, costs, and attorney fees for prosecution of the
motion.

I have seen insurance defense bar lawyers thumb their noses at discovery --
the general term for interrogatories, requests for production of documents
and things, requests for admissions of fact and genuineness of documents,
and depositions. Sometimes attorneys who are the worst culprits at this
abuse believe they have a special relationship with the judges which allows
them to carry on a sort of studied indifference to discovery. Indeed in
some jurisdictions it is a fact that lawyers commit all kinds of
sanctionable offenses against pretrial discovery, and the judges do nothing
to them, in fact look the other way. In these jurisdictions the judiciary
are more often than not corrupt.

I can't speak for Florida courts but suspect that although there are pockets
of corruption as in all states the Florida Supreme Court effectively rides
herd on its lower courts and its bar.

Old December 21st 03, 01:58 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , B2431 says...
As a side note to your side note about the side note: congrats

Now let's see how he spins it so he wins.

Now "that" will be interesting :-) But we'll see.
I noticed that it seems ANN is down to 2 writers some gal and a guy both of
which I never heard of. I wonder what happened to I think his name was Tim?

Another side note ,I went to the EAA's Voices of Aviation site to see who all
particioated. I did mine last Oshkosh and found an error in my bio .They said I
was an Aeronautical engineer which I'm not .So first thing monday I'm calling
them to correct that. Then I found zooms name and he's listed as a "test pilot"
LOL!! What and when and for who did he test? enquiring minda want to know. I
can't wait to see his interview ,I wonder if thewre will be anything truthful in
it :-)

Merry Christmas

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old December 21st 03, 03:44 PM
Ron Natalie

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
Then I found zooms name and he's listed as a "test pilot"
LOL!! What and when and for who did he test? enquiring minda want to know.

Come on, he did that extensive test program on the CGS hawk.

Old December 22nd 03, 03:30 AM
Badwater Bill

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 05:16:52 GMT, Ben Sego
wrote:

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

On a side note to your side note .I got a ruling from the court in my favor and
the ruling was considered final . However conn's attorny re filed his appeal due
to a technicality. So I have to wait a bit longer for the final final ruling.
But my attorny says it's basicly a paper work correction that won't affect the
ruling.

Congrats, and good riddance. (Well, I hope it's for good this time.)

Some guy in Euless TX will probably not be happy
with the ruling some of the ducks. :-)

He'll probably want you to scan it and post it, provide fingerprints and
a retinal scan. And he'll complain about your credibility. But I'm
just guessing here.

B.S.

Hey Ben....I put an electric prerotator on my gyroscope and it's the
best thing since sliced bread. I can even take that thing out by
myself now and get it into autorotation. Thanks for all of your help
in finding the right one a year ago. That, along with the battery
that Jerry Springer told me about did the trick. I fly the **** out
of it now. I just spent a week down in San Diego at the Four Season's
Hotel in Carlsbad. I wish I would have known where you were, I'd have
tried to hook up with you. All we did instead was go to the Zoo, the
Animal park, a couple parties and shop over on Coronado Island.

Unrelated Ranting to Follow

The flight back home today was wonderful. I filed IFR out of Carlsbad
in the P-210, went up to FL 170 and got 226 knots on the GPS at one
point. We were home in Vegas an hour later. I sometimes can't
believe that airplane. With all the construction going on down I-15,
we'd still be out there flogging our way back home right now ir we'd
been dumb enough to try and drive a car on that trip. I blasted off
out of Carlsbad, turned on the flight director and the autopilot then
went to work navigating through the clouds and manging the engine
temps, power, fuel flow, etc. Next thing I knew, I was over Palm
Springs at FL 170, leveling so we could spend 20 minutes cruising
before we started the let down.

That damn airplane is like a magic carpet, a private airliner. I was
pressurized to about 5000 feet in the cabin at max differential. We
even had time to put on some Xmas music (about 15 minutes). It's
like, 20 minutes to climb, 20 minutes to cruise, and then 20 minutes
to blow the cobwebs out on the descent. At 240 knots on the descent,
we were doing 4 miles a minute. We popped out of the clouds way up
there at about 8000 then I actually had to deploy the speed brakes in
order to slow down to the maximum landing gear extension speed.

I fly that airplane all the time, but even after 30 years of flying
P-210's and T-210's, I'm still amazed by them. I guess if I were
flying a Malibu or something cool like that, it would be like flying a
dream ship too. Even after all this time, I'm still goofy after a
flgiht like that. I'm sitting here in front of my computer now and
not able to quite connect back up with the surface of the world. My
mind is still up there somehow because of the extreme nature of the
experience. It's hard to explain. I figured though, that after 5000
hours of PIC and 40 years of flying I'd somehow get used to it. I
never have. It's always amazing to me. Instrument flying in
particular. I mean, here I was there at Oceanside at noon today under
a complete overcast and I didn't give it a second thought that I was
going to fly home in an hour or so, independent of the clouds by
watching needles move on a dashboard like a computer game. In fact
it's so easy to do, the autopilot did it for me. I didn't want to be
bothered by the mechanical manipulation of the wheel and pedals. I
let the computer fly it. It's better than me.

end of rant

Happy skies to all you guys and Merry Xmas.

BWB