cleaning out dad's garage... need help with part values.

Old August 1st 12, 12:01 AM
lostineawa lostineawa is offline
Junior Member

Default cleaning out dad's garage... need help with part values.

Lost my father a few years back, getting around to cleaning out some of his old things. I am not a pilot, nor flight-machine savvy. I am hoping for advice regarding the value of the various parts I unearth.

The first of these:
ECLIPSE Field Repair Kite No. D-130741
"Change A" for D-C Generator
Type - 1273 Model - 1 Style - A
Navy Type N75-25B
Eclipse-Pioneer Division
Bendix Aviation Corporation
Tetenboro, New Jersey

This is all of the information on the outside of the box. Does anyone know if this type of kit could still be of use to anyone, either in practical use or as a collector? Or what I should ask, were someone interested? Making money is not necessarily the point here, just want to make sure good parts get to good people, and not just thrown away.

thanks!