Ping: Dudley Henriques.

Old October 9th 06, 12:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Oz Lander[_1_]

Default Ping: Dudley Henriques.

Hi Dudley! Crash Lander here, with a slight name change!
I was wondering what your nearest local airfield would be?
--
Oz Lander
I'm not always right, But I'm never wrong.

Old October 9th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jon Kraus

I give up Dudley... What does KILG mean? New Castle Airport in Delaware?

Jon Kraus
'79 Mooney 201
4443H @ UMP

Dudley Henriques wrote:

KILG

Old October 10th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Oz Lander

Thankyou!
Oz Lander
(Crash Lander)

--
I'm not always right,
But I'm never wrong!
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
news
KILG

Old October 10th 06, 01:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Oz Lander[_1_]

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:47:23 -0400, Dudley Henriques wrote the following in
skywriting:

KILG

Hmmm. Don't seem to have that one! Care to give me one I can use in my
project? Please? :-)
Old October 10th 06, 01:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

Oz Lander wrote:

Hmmm. Don't seem to have that one! Care to give me one I can use in my
project? Please? :-)

What are you using to validate this airport? It is in MSFS.

Here's the airport on Airnav:

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KILG

--
Peter
Old October 10th 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Oz Lander[_1_]

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:13:17 -0400, Peter R. wrote the following in
skywriting:

What are you using to validate this airport? It is in MSFS.

Yes. MSFS doesn't recognise KILG. Just gives me KILJ.
I just need it for the video project in the other group. ;-)
Old October 10th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques

"Oz Lander" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:13:17 -0400, Peter R. wrote the following in
skywriting:

What are you using to validate this airport? It is in MSFS.

Yes. MSFS doesn't recognise KILG. Just gives me KILJ.
I just need it for the video project in the other group. ;-)

KILG is the New Castle County Airport in Wilmington Delaware. KILG is the
ICAO code for this airport. You will find KILG in the data base of airports
in MSFS. You can also find this airport by name on the list.
Dudley