Callin USS Neversail..

Old February 16th 05, 03:49 AM
Erik \Falcon\ Glascoe

Default Callin USS Neversail..

Hey, wheres the special coke machine at?G HI GUYS! Its me Falcon. Looks
like the quarterdeck at Delphi sunk. So Chief Jim pointed me to this place.
I'm been good. Still flying combat simulations. What I say, I'm a addict to
them.EBG

Lately I'm flying the daughter of "Falcon's Kitty" in a sim. Here's the url
of my gallery to see her www.cactusairforce.org/gallery/Strike-Fighters.
Shes on page 4 & 5 .

I'll check in here often. Nice to be back .

Falcon
Old February 17th 05, 01:15 AM
Jim

Erik "Falcon" Glascoe wrote:
Hey, wheres the special coke machine at?G HI GUYS! Its me Falcon. Looks
like the quarterdeck at Delphi sunk. So Chief Jim pointed me to this place.
I'm been good. Still flying combat simulations. What I say, I'm a addict to
them.EBG

Lately I'm flying the daughter of "Falcon's Kitty" in a sim. Here's the url
of my gallery to see her www.cactusairforce.org/gallery/Strike-Fighters.
Shes on page 4 & 5 .

I'll check in here often. Nice to be back .

Falcon

Glad to see you found us. Unlike Delphi we tend to stick closer to
actual discussions regarding naval aviation and naval aircraft in
particular. If you have any specific questions about approach speeds,
performance, etc., I'm sure you'll find many experts here able to give
you the details as needed.

Old February 17th 05, 01:36 AM
Erik \Falcon\ Glascoe

Jim wrote in :

Glad to see you found us. Unlike Delphi we tend to stick closer to
actual discussions regarding naval aviation and naval aircraft in
particular. If you have any specific questions about approach speeds,
performance, etc., I'm sure you'll find many experts here able to give
you the details as needed.

I'll keep that in mind Jim. I'm sure I will be helpful to others too. Well
I hope the rest of the gang will see this thread.

Falcon

Old February 24th 05, 12:47 AM
John Alger

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 02:49:34 GMT, "Erik \"Falcon\" Glascoe"
wrote:

Hey, wheres the special coke machine at?

Welcome back, Falcon. Not too many of the original group here 'cept me
and Jim, though he keeps trying to lure them in.

Spartan

J W Alger USNR(ret) 1310/1325
TA-4J, A-7E, EC-130Q, P-3B
Old February 27th 05, 02:37 AM
Erik \Falcon\ Glascoe

John Alger wrote in
:

Welcome back, Falcon. Not too many of the original group here 'cept me
and Jim, though he keeps trying to lure them in.

Spartan

J W Alger USNR(ret) 1310/1325
TA-4J, A-7E, EC-130Q, P-3B

Hey. Nice to be back. Bummer we lost touch with original group. Anyway I'm
good. Hey, did you know that F-14's are being cutted up? . Saw few pics
of them in pieces, almost cried my eyes out.

Falcon