Blue Angels in San Francisco

Old October 9th 07, 02:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim[_17_]

Default Blue Angels in San Francisco

http://www.pbase.com/logear/blue_angels&page=all

Old October 9th 07, 03:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim[_8_]

Good pics . . . though I am surprised that SF city fathers allowed such a
blatant display of military . . .

"Jim" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.pbase.com/logear/blue_angels&page=all

Old October 9th 07, 03:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:03:25 -0600, "Jim" jaahrens NOSPAM at yahoo dot
com wrote:

Good pics . . . though I am surprised that SF city fathers allowed such a
blatant display of military . . .

Not only that, but who let an F-16 into -Fleet Week- ???????????
NO, use John Mee3 at comcast dot net (remove the spaces and do the
obvious with the "dot" and the "at"
Old October 9th 07, 06:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_3_]

"Jim" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.pbase.com/logear/blue_angels&page=all

Excellent. Thanks.

Jim Morris

Old October 9th 07, 03:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Gotta agree with Jim. Excellent photography. The url has been shared with
Blue Angel team members who did not go on the trip west. (Some really
didn't want to go to Hawaii for some reason. Don't know why.) We are all
sitting around twiddling our thumbs and whittling little sticks, just
killin' time 'til the Blues come home. (Not true.....I went to Biloxi and
dropped in at the Beau Rivage. I also spent a few days in New Orleans and
now I'm getting ready to drive up to Atlanta to do some Christmas shopping.
This down time is being used wisely in our household.)

Keep posting the good stuff, Tom

"Jim Morris" wrote in message
. ..

. ..

Old October 9th 07, 08:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Scubabix

"Jim" jaahrens NOSPAM at yahoo dot com wrote in message
Good pics . . . though I am surprised that SF city fathers allowed such a
blatant display of military . . .

It wasn't by choice, they get the same looney's every year that try to stop
it. If they'd only step back and think that the only reason they have the
right to try and stop it is because of those blatant uses of the military.
Rob

Old October 9th 07, 09:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Godwin

"Scubabix" wrote in
:

It wasn't by choice, they get the same looney's every year that
try to stop it. If they'd only step back and think that the only
reason they have the right to try and stop it is because of those
blatant uses of the military. Rob

The Navy should consider moving it across the bay to Oakland.

Old October 10th 07, 03:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_3_]

I'm getting ready to drive up to Atlanta to do some Christmas shopping.
This down time is being used wisely in our household.)

No it isn't. You are buying Christmas stuff in October!!
What is wrong with Dec 24th?

Jim Morris

Old October 25th 07, 04:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Felix D.

"Jim" jaahrens NOSPAM at yahoo dot com wrote in message
Good pics . . . though I am surprised that SF city fathers allowed such a
blatant display of military . . .

Don't worry, they put up enough of a fuss to save face (so to speak.)

I work downtown SF and personally, I like hearing the Blue Angels doing
their practice runs. Once in awhile you can see a flash of blue and yellow
behind the skyscrapers. It makes the liberal lawyers I work for gnash their
teeth, so there's an added bonus.

Old October 25th 07, 10:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington