Name the plane

Old July 27th 07, 04:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Luc

Default Name the plane

Hmmm, well, it's a twin something or other!

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:54:56 -0400, "Richard Goldsberry"

Old July 27th 07, 08:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
redc1c4

Richard Goldsberry wrote:

--

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."

~ Thomas Jefferson

[Image]

to quote a fellow poaster: "Cheers!"

redc1c4,
putting my college education to w*rk %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tap.gif
Views:	33
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	14954
Old July 27th 07, 08:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

You guys will never believe this...
But she has a strong resemblance to someone I dated a few years ago.

does anybody know the background regarding this photo and when it was
taken...?

failing that her phone number, and marital status will also work rather
well..

Andrew

Old July 28th 07, 12:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_2_]

"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote in
message ...
You guys will never believe this...
But she has a strong resemblance to someone I dated a few years ago.

does anybody know the background regarding this photo and when it was
taken...?

failing that her phone number, and marital status will also work rather
well..

Andrew

"Richard Goldsberry" wrote in message

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."

~ Thomas Jefferson

lol lol lol

vr.

jm

Old August 1st 07, 02:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
muff528

"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote in
message ...
You guys will never believe this...
But she has a strong resemblance to someone I dated a few years ago.

does anybody know the background regarding this photo and when it was
taken...?

failing that her phone number, and marital status will also work rather
well..

Andrew

"Richard Goldsberry" wrote in message

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."

~ Thomas Jefferson

Hmmmmmm!--- "...someone I dated a few years ago".
So, that would've made her what ?...........13 ?

Just kidding ;-) .... I'm sure this is an old photo!

Blu'ns,
TP

Old August 1st 07, 02:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Thats the scary part when you are still single and fly past the magic 40 at
mach speed, and then realize that in only a few years you will be 50.

Even scary is that these days I won't seriously look at women who are under
27.

Andrew

Old August 1st 07, 03:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Breckenridge

Andrew-S wrote:
Thats the scary part when you are still single and fly past the magic 40 at
mach speed, and then realize that in only a few years you will be 50.

Even scary is that these days I won't seriously look at women who are under
27.

Andrew

I'll absolutely look at them, but if I chase after them I'm

like the dog chasing the bus, I have no idea what I'd do
with it if I caught it.
Old August 1st 07, 04:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave[_16_]

Jim Breckenridge wrote:
Andrew-S wrote:
Thats the scary part when you are still single and fly past the magic
40 at mach speed, and then realize that in only a few years you will
be 50.

Even scary is that these days I won't seriously look at women who are
under 27.

Andrew

I'll absolutely look at them, but if I chase after them I'm

like the dog chasing the bus, I have no idea what I'd do with it if I
caught it.

Hey, Watch what you say, that's my sister!!!!!

;

;
;

;
;
;

;

;

And I dated her too.

Daryl
Arkansas formerly from West Virgina

"Banjo playing in the background"

Old August 1st 07, 04:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
muff528

Thats the scary part when you are still single and fly past the magic 40
at mach speed, and then realize that in only a few years you will be 50.

What's really scary is when I realize that my brother, who is 9 years
younger than I am, is closer to 50 than me!

Even scary is that these days I won't seriously look at women who are
under 27.

I used to walk into a bar or club and immediately start checking out the
"talent", even
before I ordered my beer.
I still do that when I get out but not before I first find a chair. :^

,Tony P.

Old August 1st 07, 06:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Funny but true story that happened to me about a year ago...

I walked into a Wendy's (fast food restaurant for those not in the US) near
where I lived and was enjoying my lunch. Along comes this incredible
looking young girl and she starts talking to me. After a few minutes she
asks what I do (I was still wearing a bright yellow shirt and a photo vest
following a shoot), so I told her that I work in a pro camera shop, but on
the side I was an aviation photographer. She says "wow that's really
awesome". Then our conversation turned a bit more personal and she asks me
how old I was, so I told her 42 (I am now 43) and suddenly I was "sir" and
she is apologizing to me for approaching me, and she is practically running
away. Talk about let downs, true she was obviously way too young, but it
was a nice little fantasy for all of 10 minutes.

Then the next day at work I forgot my lunch and said "what the hell I'll
just go to Wendy's" (there is also one near where I work). So I am in the
check out line and the kid behind the counter asks me if I want the "senior
citizens discount". I just glared at the kid and said give me the "Damn
order".

I am not sure if there is a moral to this tale of misadventure or not. But
in 24 hours I went from one extreme to the other.

Andrew