Proud to be in the saame class as Henriques.

Old March 3rd 04, 09:50 PM
ArtKramr

Default Proud to be in the saame class as Henriques.

Someone tried to insult me by saying I was in the same class as Henriques. I am
proud to be in his class. It is a very small class of a select chosen few.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old March 4th 04, 02:39 AM
ArtKramr

Subject: Proud to be in the saame class as Henriques.
From: "Gord Beaman" )
Date: 3/3/04 6:03 PM Pacific Standard Time
(ArtKramr) wrote:

Someone tried to insult me by saying I was in the same class as Henriques. I

am
proud to be in his class. It is a very small class of a select chosen few.

Arthur Kramer

Christ you sure got the wrong slant on that one didn't you?...I
wasn't trying to insult you Art, I was just making a general
observation, one which you seem to confirm.

Tell me, why do you consider it an insult to be placed in his
class?

Now please try not to just ignore this question as you have most
others else we'll just have to think that you do indeed consider
it an insult.
--

-Gord.

You insulted Dudley and I wouldn't allow it.

Old March 4th 04, 03:39 AM

From: "Gord Beaman" )
Date: 3/3/04 6:03 PM Pacific Standard Time
(ArtKramr) wrote:

Someone tried to insult me by saying I was in the same class as Henriques. I

am
proud to be in his class. It is a very small class of a select chosen few.

Arthur Kramer

Christ you sure got the wrong slant on that one didn't you?...I
wasn't trying to insult you Art, I was just making a general
observation, one which you seem to confirm.

Tell me, why do you consider it an insult to be placed in his
class?

Now please try not to just ignore this question as you have most
others else we'll just have to think that you do indeed consider
it an insult.
--

-Gord.

You insulted Dudley and I wouldn't allow it.

Arthur Kramer

I insulted Dudley?...I did say that he won't admit an error...is
that an insult?. Perhaps it is, whatever. I was merely stating a
fact. He won't. Don't you remember that long convoluted
discussion awhile ago which consisted mostly of his hugely
obfuscating answers to my very simple questions?.

I'd ask a four or five word question that required a two or three
word answer and he'd shoot back about 150 lines describing every
part, part number, possible configuration, history, number of
ball bearings, number of rivets, weight and colour of every
piece in the machine in question.

By the time I'd finished reading his answer I'd have forgotten my
question...I think he had too by the look of his answer.

He tried his damndest to get me to drop it, even sent me several
cutie little emails practically begging me to 'let bygones be
bygones' etc. Sheese
--

-Gord.
Old March 4th 04, 04:04 AM
ArtKramr

From: "Gord Beaman" )
Date: 3/3/04 7:39 PM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Gord Beaman" )
Date: 3/3/04 6:03 PM Pacific Standard Time
(ArtKramr) wrote:

[...]

To you it seems that everyone is lying, avoiding and evading, Maybe it is you
who is the one.

Old March 4th 04, 04:23 AM
Kevin Brooks

From: "Gord Beaman" )
Date: 3/3/04 7:39 PM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Gord Beaman" )
Date: 3/3/04 6:03 PM Pacific Standard Time
(ArtKramr) wrote:

[...]

No, like a number of us, he only thinks *you* are lying, avoiding, and
evading, and with good cause. He only accuses Dudley of the latter two--big
difference. Have you figured out what the Guard was doing during WWII yet?

Brooks

Arthur Kramer

Old March 4th 04, 06:30 PM
ArtKramr

ubject: Proud to be in the saame class as Henriques.
From: "Tarver Engineering"
Date: 3/4/04 9:41 AM Pacific Standard Time

"Gord Beaman" wrote in message
.. .

From: "Gord Beaman" )
Date: 3/3/04 6:03 PM Pacific Standard Time
(ArtKramr) wrote:

[...]

Dudley has self destructed, he doesn't need your help, Gord.

Dudley is very much with us and counts for a lot. I look forard to his every
interesting post. it is you that post nonsense not worth reading. And you you
say you never unsulted him and now you say he has self destructed? I would say
that for that alone you are now a proven liar. Go away. Take your military
baby talk with you.

Old March 4th 04, 06:44 PM
Kevin Brooks

From: "Tarver Engineering"
Date: 3/4/04 9:41 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Gord Beaman" )
Date: 3/3/04 6:03 PM Pacific Standard Time
(ArtKramr) wrote:

[...]

LOL! Yo, genius, you are arguing with two different posters, one of whom
(the Tarvernaut) you were acting as if he was your bestest buddy two days
ago. One poster said he did not insult him, *another* poster said he self
destructed--you get it now?

Brooks

Arthur Kramer