Mechanical Vario Needed

Old January 26th 20, 10:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Mechanical Vario Needed

Looking for a working mechanical vario for sale. If you have a winter or whatever sitting up in the shelf gathering dust let me know. It is for installation in another 1-26 thats going to the 1-26 Championships this year.
Dan
Old January 27th 20, 12:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

I have an 80mm Sage set up for knots up to 10.
With flask and filter.
Very nice good looking condition.
I was thinking of asking 350.

If interested e-mail me at mikelleen AT gmail....

Mike
Old January 28th 20, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Larry Armi

I have an 80mm SAGE CV that you can have for half the new price or best offer. This is the secret weapon with the fastest (1.0 sec.) response. I upgraded to a CVA (the same with an averager).
For photo go he http://glidersource.com/cgi-bin/post.cgi?id=1488
Larry. larmi (at) ucsd (dot) wdu
Old January 28th 20, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Larry Armi

correction email: (at) ucsd (dot) edu
Old January 29th 20, 07:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Carolina Jones

how are you?
I like your profile. My name is Carolina.
Can we get to know each other?
Would be glad if you reply me.
You can write to my private email:
Thank you.

Old January 29th 20, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

I will guess Carolina is looking for a husband?!?!?!....LOL...
Old January 29th 20, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

LOL Eric, if you actually saw the panel I have in the 1-26 I have tuned for racing and most of the panels of the guys racing in the 1-26 Championship competition you would see we have the most up to date hardware available. When you can’t sprint 30 miles between possible thermals like you glass boys, we need every help we can get.

Even that being said, many of us like to have a good ole TE compensated mechanical vario for when the electronics goes to hell. And since many of us pursuing record flights are flying for in excess of 8 hours, battery duration becomes an issue..

Oh and to the inquisitive female poster, if you had posted to me 15 years ago I would have jumped at the opportunity, , but I am happy to say I am wonderfully married and have a great mate, even though she is not overly anxious to help with crewing duties lol.

Mechanical vario stuck on 5 kts up Movses Babayan Soaring 6 March 26th 18 05:10 PM
Wanted: Mechanical Vario Phil Chidekel Soaring 2 March 26th 18 02:38 PM
Mechanical Vario FS pat Soaring 0 November 22nd 12 01:17 AM
Mechanical Vario Jeff Runciman Soaring 65 October 10th 07 09:28 PM
Mechanical Vario or not? Fish Soaring 15 July 2nd 06 02:28 PM