Bzzzt

Old June 5th 07, 01:46 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Bzzzt

wrote:
On 24 May, 04:58, Keith wrote:
Six years ago I reported to dl regulars the demise of my freezer. Whilst
a moiety in the life of newsnet some of us remember said (and done)
things.

Six years prior I reported to dl regulars the garage break-in by two
local scrotes who were targetting freezers and selling the meat to the
local cafe

(This was when my brace of Sandringham-shot pheasant were left on the
garage floor 'cos they didn't know what they were... fsked my Xmas...
did I get "compensation? Did I rollocks... they got 50 hours community
service..)

Today my 6-yr-old freezer shucked off its mortal coil... well, I found
out today, my spag bol snack was leaching out of its wrapper.. a
two-hour shutdown by my sparks yesterday whilst he wired my new
downlighters in the kitchen seems to have pushed the compressor motor
over the edge on restart.

What is it about *six years* Why is it that the gullible consumer buys a
lump of white goods with a one-year guarantee... is cajoled by the pushy
salesperson into buying
a five year 'extension'... and the month after the fsking lot runs out
the item go on the blink. Pear-shaped. Tits-up. Toes to Mecca.

Ha. Contents is merely a coupla hundred.

Ha. New freezer is merely four hundred.

Excess is two-fifty

Ho. Ho-ho-ho. "Six hundred?" says insurers.

"No" says I "Add on disposal of fetid food, disposal under WEEE
Regulations of freezer. I'll accept two grand"

The mental gasp was audible - I await the loss adjustors's visit

Be careful out there. Better still, be smart..
--
Keith replace nospam with ilf0rd

Keith is dead.

Stick his corpse in the freezer.

Old June 5th 07, 05:27 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
wrote:
On 24 May, 04:58, Keith wrote:
[...]

his tattoos will shwivvel

Old June 7th 07, 02:03 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

wrote:
On 24 May, 04:58, Keith wrote:
[...]

So the rest of him is already shwivveled up?

Old June 7th 07, 09:20 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy

wrote:
On 24 May, 04:58, Keith wrote:
[...]

some might say puckered
Old June 8th 07, 01:27 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

wrote:
On 24 May, 04:58, Keith wrote:
[...]

That should make it easy for him to pucker up.

Old June 8th 07, 12:43 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy

wrote:
On 24 May, 04:58, Keith wrote:
[...]

Roofy's tellin me to_tell_u that ur bein indistreet.

u gotta luv'er

Old June 12th 07, 01:23 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

wrote:
On 24 May, 04:58, Keith wrote:
[...]

Discretion is not my middle name.