Wright Brothers Memorial

Old July 16th 03, 02:47 AM
beachpirate2

Default Wright Brothers Memorial

Here is link to some photos of the Wright Brother's Memorial in North
Carolina. This December they will have 100 year anniversary celebration
of the First Flight. BP2
http://community.webshots.com/album/34499452OaHFPl

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.
Old July 17th 03, 12:40 AM
BTIZ

also check out the recent "Return to Kitty Hawk, Transcontinental Glider
Race"

they arrived at Kitty Hawk "on the grass" on the 4th of July

www.ssaregion12.com/rtkh

BT

Old July 18th 03, 05:38 PM
Dan Thomas

I flew in to that place in the middle of May this year. Excellent
visit. When did Kitty Hawk become Kill Devil Hill? I didn't see or
hear any reference to Kitty Hawk anywhere.
Ran across a store downtown - souvenirs, delicatessen, and so on.
Had a really good selection of hot sauces, and found the "Scorned
Woman" I was looking for. Good stuff, sneaks up on you, is totally
merciless. They also had a bottle I wish I'd bought: Dr.
Phardtpounder's Colon Cleanser. Looked ugly and mean.
Dan