All good for two more years.

Old January 26th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default All good for two more years.

3rd Class medical renewed today...all good!

BP Good (lower than two years ago) ... I'd like to think going without a
smoke for nearly two months now is having a positive impact...as is not
having gained any weight due to said smoking cessation...

I do have this restriction regarding eyewear for near vision though ...
turning 45 sucks.

Jay Beckman
PP-ASEL
AZ Cloudbusters
Chandler, AZ

Old January 26th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

I thought it was good for three years, no?

Anyhow, congrats!

The Monk

Old January 27th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

("Flyingmonk" wrote)
I thought it was good for three years, no?

J.B. = 45

2 years for old farts.

Montblack
46 next Friday ...happy birthday to me!
Old January 27th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Jay Beckman" wrote in message
3rd Class medical renewed today...all good!

BP Good (lower than two years ago) ... I'd like to think going without a
smoke for nearly two months now is having a positive impact...as is not
having gained any weight due to said smoking cessation...

I do have this restriction regarding eyewear for near vision though ...
turning 45 sucks.

Must be that clean air out there in Arizona :-)

Dudley

Old January 27th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Montblack" wrote in message
("Flyingmonk" wrote)
I thought it was good for three years, no?

J.B. = 45

2 years for old farts.

Montblack
46 next Friday ...happy birthday to me!

Actually 45 on Feb 10 ... happy birthday to you and me!

(Old Fart? I'll grow older but I refuse to *ever* grow up!!)

Old January 27th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

46 on the 30th
"Jay Beckman" wrote in message
("Flyingmonk" wrote)

Old January 27th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Jay Beckman" wrote in message

I'm gonna hang my hat on the "no longer a smoker" peg...just give me more
amunition to keep being an ex smoker!

Walking through a hotel lobby where a medical convention on cancer was being
held and passing a full size display board that was 4 feet by 8 feet showing
a color photograph of someone's lungs who had died from lung cancer after
smoking for only ten years did the trick for me!
Dudley

Old January 27th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Jay Beckman wrote:

"Montblack" wrote in message

("Flyingmonk" wrote)

I thought it was good for three years, no?

J.B. = 45

2 years for old farts.

Montblack
46 next Friday ...happy birthday to me!

Actually 45 on Feb 10 ... happy birthday to you and me!

(Old Fart? I'll grow older but I refuse to *ever* grow up!!)

Yes, I chose to grow out rather than up. :-(

Matt
Old January 27th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Big 40 feb 15th.

The Monk

Old January 27th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

J.B. = 45
2 years for old farts.
Montblack
46 next Friday ...happy birthday to me!

I see, what's the cut off age? Which next Friday, tomorrow?

The Monk