FAA authority over military

Old August 21st 03, 08:14 PM
B2431

Dan, why don't you just killfile the idiot like the rest of us and be
done with him?

George

I guess I should, George, the poor, deluded fool is not amusing anymore.

Just as a matter of curiosity has anyone from the NG ever met him?

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Old August 21st 03, 09:12 PM
Tarver Engineering

"B2431" wrote in message
Dan, why don't you just killfile the idiot like the rest of us and be
done with him?

George

I guess I should, George, the poor, deluded fool is not amusing anymore.

Dan is however, a hoot.

Old August 23rd 03, 04:30 AM
Phil Miller

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:15:15 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

"B2431" wrote in message
Spewing personal insults demonstrates intelligence?

For someone like Dan, unable to admit that they are wrong, stupid is

not an
insult.

You still haven't proven me wrong on anything.

Dude, go buy a clue.

OK, Tarver, let's try this again. When have you ever proven me wrong?

What do you want me to do Dan, find you a picture of a pitot tube?

I think you can look up Henri Pitot on your own.

But Splappy...

Newsgroups: alt.disasters.aviation
Subject: Egyptair suicide - Why reduce power?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 20:19:41 -0800

Pitot: French word meaning tube.

John

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~phil...Q_tarver.htm#P

Phil
--
Great Tarverisms #4

The pitot tube was added to the first American jets to prevent the
kind of failures that killed an entire squadron off Florida. Without
P1 and T0 a jet will stall in fog.

Thanks to both of you for playing.

John

rec.aviation.military

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 20:19:41 -0800

Pitot: French word meaning tube.

Yes Phil, I troll trolls, such as yourself. If pitot ment tube, Dan and
your idiot self would be correct.

If Dan looks up Henri, he should be able to figure out he is wrong. If not,
then Dan can continue to play the fool, like Phil.

Tarver is twisting things so he can fool himself into thinking he's winning. No
one ever said "pitot" meant tube. All anyone has to do is google his comments
on this subject and learn the truth.

If you want to argue with this self centered fool go right ahead. I don't think
he's capable of comprehending how much he makes himself look like a fool.

Old August 25th 03, 04:58 PM
Tarver Engineering

"B2431" wrote in message

snip

Yes Phil, I troll trolls, such as yourself. If pitot ment tube, Dan and
your idiot self would be correct.

If Dan looks up Henri, he should be able to figure out he is wrong. If

not,
then Dan can continue to play the fool, like Phil.

Tarver is twisting things so he can fool himself into thinking he's

winning.

There is nothing to twist, Dan; you are a self made idiot.