Jon Johanson stranded in Antartica....

Old December 18th 03, 01:40 PM
Larry Smith

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Big John" wrote in message
To give closure.

OBE as one of my old bosses used to say.

Big John

???

Who GAS?

Old December 20th 03, 03:37 AM
Big John

Morgans

Just back out of hospital and in slow recovery (

"OBE" acronym = "Overtaken by events"

Thread has continued for a number of days after he left and on his
way.

Big John

I guess OBE really means if you procrastinate long enough, the problem
will solve its self???????????

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:49:42 -0800, "Morgans"
wrote:

.. .

Old December 20th 03, 09:03 AM
Morgans

"Big John" wrote in message
news
Morgans

Just back out of hospital and in slow recovery (

"OBE" acronym = "Overtaken by events"

Thread has continued for a number of days after he left and on his
way.

Big John

Understand. Me too. Back surgery (2nd time) the end of July. I'm still
not happy. They say recovery could take a year, but realistically, I'm not
going to get much better.

Continued need for painkillers means no medical in sight. Boooo. Morning
flying on Sport ticket may be all I have left. Afternoons without
painkillers are VERY uncomfortable, to say the least..

Good luck, and good healing. Out.
--
Jim in NC

Old December 20th 03, 08:31 AM
pacplyer

Hey Big John,

Hope you're back fully ready for combat soon. :-) Saw your Greenland
punchout anniversary posting but couldn't comment since my machine was
on the blink. How did that turn out?

pacplyer