SAVE MY MOM - John Kinal pleads for mercy, for justice.. please help tell the story..

Old February 18th 16, 10:36 PM posted to alt.usenet,alt.politics.org,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval

Default SAVE MY MOM - John Kinal pleads for mercy, for justice.. please help tell the story..

I am working to try and save my mom's life, held against her will
and my own in a Winnipeg hospital. They said she had organ failure,
and were putting her to a quieted death with a poisoned opiate..
Hydormoraphone. I fought to stop it.. and it turned out, she did
not have organ failure.. Now the police have been called
serveral times, but are still unresponsive to a demand for Justice..
I will continue to fight for the life of my forsaken mother.. ..Could
be anyone's mother. A man must do what a man must do.

In Winnipeg, the HSC hospital, term the elderly with perhaps organ
failure.. then poison them to death as merciful.. "now don't be cruel"
they told me repeatedly demanding I did, such poisoning to stop
immediately.. Had it finally stopped, and we found out.. mom did
NOT have organ failure..Like likely some of the thousands sent
to the morgue every year.. Get involved.. even if you live in
Timbucktoo.. for this involves everyone cheated a fair say,
falling victims all over.. This shouldn't be happening where
we are civilized.. Check out my radio streams for starters..

Please kind people, I need to find public interest in this story if I'm going to save my mother's life.

SAVE MY MOM - John Kinal pleads for mercy, for justice.. please help tell the story..
http://50.22.218.101:19848/listen.pls
http://173.208.177.90:9334/listen.pls
savemymom.listen2myshow.com
savemymom.radio12345.com

I am working to try and save my mom's life, held against her
will and my own in a Winnipeg hospital. They said she had
organ failure, and were putting her to death with a poisoned
opiate..Hydormoraphone. I fought to stop it.. and it turned
out, she did not have organ failure.. Now the police have
been called numerous times, but are still unresponsive to
a demand for Justice.. I will continue to fight for the life of
my forsaken mother.. Come hell or high water.. for I am a
good swimmer..Could be anyone's mother. A man must
do what a man must do.

Hi everyone. I am pleased to have your company, for a moment to
ask for sanity in our world falling mto calamity.. My mother is not
being treated well, against her wishes and my own in hospital.
I've been to meet with police three times detailing a serious
circumstance involving my mother being victimized..Yet, police
have not responded back officially. Though the Province is
investigating the matter through a special law, designed to
defend patients. The 2 newspapers refuse to report the
critical issue while my mother lies in further jeopardy

I'm trying right now to save my mom's life.. The facts
dictate the hospital she's at, put her on 'death meds'
to kill her.. I fought to stop it.. and she lives today,
without 'total organ failure'.. still held against our
wills by the hospital, refusing her to leave under
a talked about palliative home care program. Rather,
with the recorded lies, still jeopardize an innocent
life, than face the reality of this dire circumstance..
Justice must be done..

Thanks for the response from your vantage.. The police I've
been to three times, and a failure to understand seems still present..
Even with the College of Physicians and Surgeons telling that such
a matter needs to be dealt with directly by the police.. Sure it's
serious, as involving the life of an innocent person held in jeopardy
still.. Now, in Manitoba, we have what is called, The Protection
for Persons in Care Act - through the Health Minister's office..
They have begun.. but too ask, where is the police? While
telling this process of investigating life threatening abuse,
may be long in waiting.. weeks perhaps.. No explanation
given.. but for to speculate the HSC isn't forth coming.. I
don't twist their story.. Now I know near every single person
working there, works there believing they are providing a vital
service to help save lives.. not the opposite.. Maybe by clerical
error, or willful this transgression occured.. I just need to find
all the support I can to save a life so dear.. So I plead further
more.. for any help you can suggest, or offer..

INVESTIGATIONS UNDERWAY - CRIME SOLVED

On Feb 2,, 2016 after discovering my mother to be on death meds,
namely hydromorphone to hamper breathing for death, I demanded such
madness stop immediately.. telling Dr. T of all the witnesses the day before,
and the official record of Jenny up with several physiotherapists , Dr. T
agreed to call a halt.. Then ordering, that if Jenny, woman with 'multiple
organ failure' seems in dire need for such opiates, I will be called to witness
such anguish..

On Feb 3, RN Delaney phoned at 6pm to have me come to the hospital,
to okay the death meds (hydromorphone) - I arrived in 7 minutes to witness
my mother appearing dead, with all the moisture gone from her skin, not
appearing to be breathing.. I talked to her of what I thought she was going
through, as incapable of taking a breath, due the poisons RN Delanely used
apposing Doctor's orders..How do we know this most certain? From Jenny
herself, for ten hours, telling of how she can not take a full breath, just as
such poison is designed.. Turns out, Delaney and Dr. T were wrong that
mom had total organ failure.. How's that? It's called attempted murder..

There are a possible number of other murder victims..

Take this in person to your neighborhood police station..

Save an innocent life.. What if it was your mother?

Justice is freedom - NOTE TO POLICE
https://userscloud.com/kk4ffpql33td
https://files.fm/u/ceggg9m8
https://www.sendspace.com/file/snezn6
https://userscloud.com/kk4ffpql33td
https://zorofiles.com/9j4izueausos
http://www.filedropper.com/justiceis...-notetopolice5

The Evidence
https://userscloud.com/2jjtxeif44n1
https://files.fm/u/dc5vysvw
http://www.filedropper.com/evidence_2
https://www.sendspace.com/file/52nad7
https://userscloud.com/ketlablfywu8
https://zorofiles.com/o98j6vnbygcv
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/b8acd96262/

1st-Introduction-to-the-Case-
back-from-the-dead.mp3
https://userscloud.com/l55y7x0bsx03
https://www.sendspace.com/file/w1zoub
https://spaces.hightail.com/space/lsUlO
https://userscloud.com/o2arsj2axdvd
http://www.filedropper.com/back-from-the-dead_1
https://userscloud.com/l55y7x0bsx03
https://files.fm/u/b7w8jnfy
http://sesori.net/5b1077b5942c8a8e
http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/KaSXgEhD/file.html
http://wikisend.com/download/661760/backfromthedead.mp3

MULTIPLE-SYSTEM-FAILURE
- give her dope so she can't breathe again to ease suffering?
https://userscloud.com/rzlwjel4v2z2
https://files.fm/u/ynjpyxrb
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/4b334c1254/
https://userscloud.com/rzlwjel4v2z2
http://speedy.sh/kx3Dr/MULTIPLE-SYSTEM-FAILURE.mp3
http://www.filedropper.com/multiple-system-failure

Irene McDonald, as the Executive Assistant to the Investigations Committee of the
College of Physicians and Surgeons in Manitoba has recommended this as an
allegation of criminal infraction, be handled directly by the Police.. It's about time..
Police In. R16 9616

NOTE TO POLICE - CRIME SOLVED

This is what we witness here as recorded in evidence.. They said the crime victim had organ
failure, and would never recover.. A LIE.. Left for done in with the poison known of as
Hydromorphone. Raised from a certain death sentence, and found without the reason given,
to try and steal an innocent Life of one so still, left in jeopardy. This needs widespread
criminal investigations for the public interest.. for we the people will to be civilized.. Fair
say all the way means everyone wins.. I want only the best for my mother in a ward of
likewise care givers.. I think we can work together, and get that done as soon as possible..

TAKING LIFE
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/rqgx0...aking-life.mp4

New in the Developing Case: of the Formal Complaint Against the
Named Nurses and Doctors of Winnipeg's Health Science Center

Regarding, 'With RN Delaney again, insisting that I was not
facing reality.. That I should be just thankful for the
time I had with mom.. Jenny then began to revive..'

This after being put on 'end of life meds' to steal my mother's
life, without consultation.. Considering the day before she was
up and eating, and wanting to go home. Please, call the cops too.

In conjunction with the 22 of January where I was told Jenny
had a heart attack, and I found what I disproved of, a nicotine
patch on her shoulder area..Apposing they did the wishes of
both Mother and son.

Everyday that goes by, while we wait for the College of Physicians
and Surgeons of Manitoba to act correctly in the defense of my
innocent mother's Life, is another day she is still left in mortal
jeopardy.. These facts detail a need to have her immediately
moved out of the HCS's 'comfort ward' and to be into intensive
care where not needed treatments, are no longer administered..
Act now..

Formal Complaint Against the Named Nurses
and Doctors of Winnipeg's Health Science Center

On the 21st of January, despite Jenny's expressed wishes upon intake, and my
own, the Doctor not responsible for Jenny, but on "the Team", asked if she
was a smoker, and would provide a nicotine patch, I told him no.. she didn't
want it, nor did I..

On the 22 of January, I was told Jenny had a heart attack, and I found what I
disproved of, a nicotine patch on her shoulder area..

To whom this concerns..

My name in John Kinal, the son of Jenny Kinal, currently held against our will
at 4H at the Health Science Center.

My mother told the hospital upon admission, she did not want a nicotine
patch, but two weeks in, when she's near a coma.. they appose her wishes and
my own, giving her the POISONOUS nicotine, and she then has, a massive heart
attack hours later..Then a week later, puts her on end of life medications..
To die of.. for sure for sure.. 100%.. every patient under such treatment
DIES.. I fought to deny my mother had complete organ failure.. and over 20
hours in total, brought her back to life..From a position the hospital has
decided to do nothing for.. because she was clinically dead..

"Hydromorphone may cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems,
especially during the first 72 hours of your treatment and any time "

Think of this.. They poison patients so they can't take a breath, then when
the patient struggles to breath due the muscles not working, they only
answer, must need more pure oxygen, or Hydromorphone ..Another quick death
they believe they will escape criminal charges over..

When I learned they were giving my mother end of life medication, where only
the day before she was at near the best she had been since arriving.. I
demanded such madness stop immediately.. Of which two RNs on the floor
argued with me for 30 minutes, to suggest I was being cruel to try such
action. They argued I have not the right to deny death meds, and told I must
speak to "Dr. T", of which I did.. Reminding her of all the witnesses to my
mothers health, from the day before.. such as the physiotherapist.. sitting
in bed, talking, and eating several yogurts, juice, and water.. She told she
would then have the poising stopped... And if the seriously unqualified RN
Ms. Delaney, decided it at a later time needed to continue, would have me
called firstly, to get to the hospital to witness such need.. The next day,
at approximately 6pm, Ms. Delanely called me to come and witness her
condition, in need of death meds.. I get all the way to the distant HSC in
approximately 7 minutes.. to witness her 'dead' in bed.. not breathing due
the medication stopping the muscles of her lungs incapable of taking a
breath..Ms. Delaney told me to stop talking to a corpse that can't hear,
speak, or see.. All the fluids of her body had been removed due, what was
likely an overdose of a diuretic.. her lips were near black. Ms. Delanely
told I was not ever going to get a response talking to a body with complete
organ failure..She can't pee, so her body is clinically dead..I remained,
and in approximately an hour, her lips move in response to water.. and
slowly I brought her back to life.. Delaney never returned to the attempted
murder scene for the rest of her time at shift.. No 'miracle' claimed, but
for by the several aids who witnessed, in part the 'miracle'.

The evidence offered for fair public interest, tells Ms. Delany's plan was
to tell she didn't give such medications as a lie.. Why? On video, of my
mother recovering the assault states.. she can't take a breath (her lungs
are poisoned on purpose, due the "medicine") it takes near 20 hours for the
poison to be left absent her blood stream according to the videos..The
medical record as quoted to me 24 hours later, when I'm leaving for home
after resurrecting the dead.. I'm told indicates the last poisoning to stop
muscle function occurred 24 hours prior..

I need a formal investigation, following probable cause to arrive at the
fair conclusion of decisions made to steal my mother's life..

Contact me immediately on the fair actions already underway to gather the
facts here,

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/b8ax...m-the-dead.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/wv1t8...r-hurry-up.mp4

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/rxqa6...HE_WITNESS.mp4

Jenny - what meds she getting - she told you what?
where one doesn't know whether they are coming or going
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ldmq...he_getting.mp3

They make no fair measures.

11 hours after poisoning - have more poison.. - no - get that off

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ril8...e_poison...mp3

She knows the woman has revived from a poisoning,
and she encourages though, take more dope why don't who?

we don't do that
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/1efo...hat%282%29.mp3

This will require more time for discovery..

LYING AGAINST OUR WILL TO DO RIGHT AS FAIR HERE -

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/mmwu...T_OUR_WILL.mp3

...selling of a process she is 'aware of' has been committed to blindly
lashing already though for furthering without a stitch of fact, as
planned befor - but.. I'll blab blab..

Jenny Kinal was admitted into the Health Science Center January 7th 8:41am

On the 21st of January, despite Jenny's expressed wishes upon intake, and my
own, the Doctor not responsible for Jenny, but on "the Team", asked if she
was a smoker, and would provide a nicotine patch, I told him no.. she didn't
want it, nor did I..

On the 22 of January, I was told Jenny had a heat attack, and I found what I
disproved of, a nicotine patch on her shoulder area.. I removed it, and told
the doctor, being scientifically reasonable, she clearly was in no need of
such poison.. considering her health issues.. and she apposed such poison
from the day she entered.. and from that moment on.. it would not be
continued..

Risk of acute first myocardial infarction and use of nicotine patches .

IT'S POISON... Hello... "harmless" .... you can't be serious when free men
and women talk scientifically... and it's not burning with the additional many
other ingredients people crave.. not as the deadly poison in it's purest stage.
Besides, she had kicked the habit. Criminal negligence. Perhaps attempted
murder as regular fair.

On Feb 1st Mom is near the best she's been since arriving.. sitting up on
the bed, eating yogurts, drinking water and juices.. and with the
physiotherapist, was talking with me on how the plan is to bring about a
hopeful position where she can walk across the room eventually.. hopefully
soon..

On February 2nd, upon witnessing my mother unresponsive to all stimuli, and
witnessing a intravenous drip containing a concoction she had not received
prior.. and given to her without me told of such a change.. discovered they
were injecting her with an 'end of life' morphine derivative.. that stops
humans from breathing..

I called RN Delaney to stop this action immediately.. She apposed, claiming
such actions would be cruel for at least ten minutes..defeating her
irrational position I did effectively, she sided to go get her fellow senior
RN to argue with me in the hallway, that again, such action would be cruel,
in not allowing her to die comfortably.. I would therefore need to speak to
the head physician Dr. T.. Of who I reminded the recorded history of Jenny,
just the day before.. under no pain or duress in breathing.. and with plenty
of witnesses to attest.. She finally capitulated to intelligent discourse,
and sided such poisoning would be halted.. but if it needed to be re-
introduced, I would be called before hand.. to witness a distress that would
call for such poison.. I stayed with mom who remained near powerless to
breath...

"Hydromorphone may cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems,
especially during the first 72 hours of your treatment and any time "

Of which they told me, this poison will restrict Jenny's breathing, but too
as an opiate, she'll feel great in this ending of her life by serious
criminal negligence.

On February 3rd, at 6 pm, I was phoned by RN Delaney.. and needed to
come to the hospital to okay the death meds.. Conveniently, I arrived at the
hospital in approximately 7 minutes to find her, in all appearances to be
dead... All the water had been drained from her face, in what appeared to be
a huge overdose of a diuretic.. (Urine tests that were expected to never
happen with the 'deceased' would confirm this..) As I spoke to Jenny, RX
Delaney continued to insist I not do such a thing.. Jenny had complete organ
failure, and can not hear, speak, or see.. As claimed, how she died was
kidney failure to process urine.. and so all the poisons overtook her will
to live.. so stop talking to the clinically dead.. WITH WITNESSES.. But no..
I know better.. and over the course of approximately an hour and a half..
With Delaney again, insisting that I was not facing reality.. That I should
be just thankful for the time I had with mom.. she started to revive.. upon
then.. RN Delaney did not say, "..a miracle!" No she left the room, to never
return for more than 24 hours, plus.. She did not come back to work the next
day, nor did Dr. T approach her workstation.. Nor did any Doctor visit any
other patient in the room as I recall thinking back.. Seeking a defense of
plausible deniability, means they have to still insist, Mom's in a death coma..

As time permits, I will improve upon this outline... I would appreciate the
quickest response feasible, to inform me on further processes, to move
towards defending my mother's life hanging on, held in jeopardy by those
that deny my mother's wishes, and my own to be scientific on how these
medicines are administered.. Not as quoted in the audio, at regular
intervals without measure..

Again, please phone me to co-operate in any respect of resolving this
crisis, sooner than too much later.. Thanks before hand for being a
professional about this matter..

John Kinal - willing interviews anywhere anytime

..