To the Folks who offer IGC Reader for the iphone/ipad

Old August 12th 12, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default To the Folks who offer IGC Reader for the iphone/ipad

There does not appear to be an email link within the app or on their web page so I'll give this a try...

Couple observations on your software...

#1 It really needs a way to adjust the playback speed. The default setting will play a 7 hour flight in just 30 seconds which is way too fast.

#2 The software will attempt to import an IGC file from a ClearNav, but it will always hang up before it finishes. I have to force the app closed at that point. Probably need to look into that...

Nice app, but it could use a few tweaks.

Gary
Old August 13th 12, 05:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_1_]

I have never been able to get it to read any of my igc files.
Like you said, no support seems to be available.
Old August 13th 12, 11:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Op maandag 13 augustus 2012 06:10:39 UTC+2 schreef Brian het volgende:
I have never been able to get it to read any of my igc files.

Like you said, no support seems to be available.

Hello,

I'm Jelle the developer of IGC Reader. I'm making a contact form for my website so support is will be better in the future! Can you send me the errored IGC files to ? Than I can resolve the issues.

To adjust the playback speed, try double tapping on the baro graph, this will double the range of the baro and slow down the playback speed.
Old August 13th 12, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_1_]

Thank You Jelle,

I just checked a file again to make sure it would fail. It does. However I had not seen the feature to automatically email the file to you before. I have just done so.

Thanks again.

Brian