Staggerwings, pt 4 - UC 43 01.jpg (1/1)

Old March 15th 07, 03:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alfie

Default Staggerwings, pt 4 - UC 43 01.jpg (1/1)

"Bill Brown" skrev i en meddelelse
. ..

Dear Bill, I googled on your spanish rantings and came up with this from the
Spanish
civil war:
(to advert any complaint about being "ot" I include a picture ;-)

SI ME QUIERES ESCRIBIR
YA SABES MI PARADERO

Los moros que trajo Franco
en Madrid quieren entrar.
Los moros que trajo Franco
en Madrid quieren entrar.
Mientras quede un miliciano
los moros no pasarán.
Mientras quede un miliciano
los moros no pasarán.

Si me quieres escribir
ya sabes mi paradero.
Si me quieres escribir
ya sabes mi paradero.
Tercera Brigada Mixta,
primera línea de fuego.
Tercera Brigada Mixta,
primera línea de fuego.

Aunque me tiren el puente
y también la pasarela.
Aunque me tiren el puente
y también la pasarela
me verás pasar el Ebro,
en un barquito de vela
me verás pasar el Ebro,
en un barquito de vela.

Diez mil veces que los tiren,
diez mil veces los haremos.
Diez mil veces que los tiren,
diez mil veces los haremos.
Tenemos cabeza dura
los del Cuerpo de Ingenieros.
Tenemos cabeza dura
los del Cuerpo de Ingenieros.

En el Ebro se han hundido
las banderas italianas.
En el Ebro se han hundido
las banderas italianas
y en los puentes sólo ondean
las que son republicanas
y en los puentes sólo ondean
las que son republicanas.

http://personales.ya.com/altavoz/can...esescribir.htm

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dutch Spit Mk IXc.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	8133
Old March 15th 07, 03:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bill Brown

"Ray O'Hara" wrote in message
. ..

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

its a pretty plane but do we really need to see several hundred pictures
of it.

Another time when I disagree with my occasionally mistaken friend Ray. It
is a beautiful aircraft and very revolutionary for it's time. Faster than
most of the period fighter planes at it's birth.. *I* cannot see enough
photographs of it and *I* want to thank you, Mitch for the postings and
encourage you to KEEP IT UP!
Your friend in Meecheegahn,

Bill Brown -o-
Marron el rojinegro
Si me quieres escribir,
Ya sabes me paradero!...

Old March 15th 07, 07:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Fabio

"Alfie" alfblume(a)hotmail.com ha scritto nel messaggio

"Bill Brown" skrev i en meddelelse
. ..

Dear Bill, I googled on your spanish rantings and came up with this from
the
Spanish
civil war:
(to advert any complaint about being "ot" I include a picture ;-)

SI ME QUIERES ESCRIBIR
YA SABES MI PARADERO

Nice song. Many Italian fighters though were with
Comandante Carlos, the fifth Regiment
and the international brigades and fought
for the Republic.
ciao
Fabio

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SM81 pippistrello chirri.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	8145
Old March 15th 07, 10:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline
Banned

"Bill Brown" wrote in
:

"Ray O'Hara" wrote in message
. ..

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

its a pretty plane but do we really need to see several hundred pictures
of it.

Another time when I disagree with my occasionally mistaken friend Ray. It
is a beautiful aircraft and very revolutionary for it's time. Faster than
most of the period fighter planes at it's birth.. *I* cannot see enough
photographs of it and *I* want to thank you, Mitch for the postings and
encourage you to KEEP IT UP!
Your friend in Meecheegahn,

Thanks - the posting show go on...........

Old March 15th 07, 11:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Horn

the more pictures of a Stagger Wing , the better ! I see nothing wrong
with the rate or type of Holman's postings ! Besides , HE is posting
something .
TH

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:19:58

Old March 16th 07, 05:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bill Brown

Default Staggerwings,*PING* Alfie & Fabio

"Alfie" alfblume(a)hotmail.com wrote in message

Dear Bill, I googled on your spanish rantings and came up with this from
the
Spanish
civil war:
(to advert any complaint about being "ot" I include a picture ;-)

SI ME QUIERES ESCRIBIR
YA SABES MI PARADERO.

QUINCÉ Brigada Mixta,
Batallón Abraham Lincoln.

Alfie & Fabio,
I can't get much out of Dutch, but I can read most Italiano, because of
my studies of Spanish... I am happy you can read English and play with my
Spanish..
Also to keep this from being 'off topic', here is a bad photograph of
"Marrón el Rojinegro", taken 3 years ago in Virginia. The Polikarpov
I-15bis served minimally with the Spanish Republican Air Force, a few days
before the fall of Catalonia. This I-15bis/"SuperChato" is one of the
"rebuilt-from-pieces-of-a-wreck" WW2 aircraft coming out of Russia that is
now part of the "Fighter Factory" collection in Suffolk, Virginia, USA.
Tú amigo nuevo en Michigan, USA
Bill Brown -o-
Marron el rojinegro
Si me quieres escribir,
Ya sabes me paradero!...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Apr04SuffolkVA_I15bisX3.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	8163
Old March 16th 07, 12:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

Ray O'Hara wrote:
"Netko" wrote in message
x.com...
On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 0:34:55 +0000, Ray O'Hara wrote
(in message ):

its a pretty plane but do we really need to see several hundred

pictures
of it.

Yes.

no

There is a very simple solution, even for someone as simple as you.

--
Moving things in still pictures!
Old March 18th 07, 07:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

"Ray O'Hara" wrote in
:

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
"Ray O'Hara" wrote in
:

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

its a pretty plane but do we really need to see several hundred

pictures
of it.

60 images in the series, posted at a dozen per day.

If someone thinks that is "flooding" the group let me know.

60 pictures of the same aircraft. "here it is in flight" here it is
on the
ground"" here is a red one." " here is a yellow one" they ARE ALL THE
SAME. yeah it is a very pretty plane. but 60 pictures is enough.

So why are you complaining? Mitchell only posted 60...

Actually, there were quite a few different planes in the series,
probably close to 60 different planes. Do you only take one picture at
your family reunion? After all, if you've seen one relative, you've
seem 'em all!

Old March 18th 07, 07:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

"Fabio" wrote in news:45f9a190$0$10628
:

begin 666 SM81 pippistrello chirri.jpg

Those are some ~big~ freakin' bullet holes in the fuselarge... =)