Good Luck, Jim!

Old October 16th 03, 12:02 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Mark Hickey says...
Game, set and match to Chuck.

I've got no dog in this hunt, but as an impartial observer, I'd say
that so far the best Juan has done is an interesting mental picture
(stomping someone's tongue), but it's been his getting all the
footprints so far.

Hi Mark I don't know ya but I appreciate your input and I get the same mental
image and it's a hoot :-)

It would be a little more fun to read if there was any substance on
Juan's side - or at least he had the 'nads to put up $100 on the bet
he's trying to ignore. Heck, I'll even hold the wagers for y'all. No
charge, even...

That's proof that all he is a loud mouth without values. Had he had any values
he would have bet me just to show he was sincere in his beliefs and would take
the opportunity to show he was more then a windbag. But he fears that the title
"just" might be in my name and he's not man enough to risk it. So he goes off on
tangents trying to avoid the initial challenge.Same with his piloting when it
comes time to put it on the line and make the first flight in his plane he
chickens out and sells the project. The biggest joke is that then he calls
people who have actually built and flown their airplanes "yellow" or "cowards"
and he wants to resort to fist fighting to prove his manhood . Sad.

By the way I'd be willing to have you hold the money and even be the Judge LOL!!

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"evil didn't prosper because good men spoke and evil was nuts" anon

Old October 16th 03, 12:13 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Ron Wanttaja says...
Gees Ron I almost blew coffee all over the keyboard LOL!!
Your exactly right ,I was thinking to myself how could he possibly twist the
title senario and you showed me how. I just read where he added proof that the
truck was at SnF. I posted that I just got the truck and it would be there this
coming SnF. So I guess he could say:

"See...the new truck you just bought wasn't at SnF last year " I win

I guess this year I'll take pictures of all my stuff with proof I was there.
:-)
I got some shots of me standing next to Paul Poberezney while he was giving a
little talk at the Hawk Owners party last year does that count?

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Tch. Oh ye of little imagination:

"The scan of that title looks like it has been digitally altered. I win."

"The truck photo doesn't show both the license plate and a recognizable SnF
feature. I win."

"Somebody told me that photo was really taken at Oshkosh. I win."

"There's no proof that photo is of Chuck's truck. I win."

"That truck looks like it was pasted into a SnF photo. I win."

"The title says the truck is green, and the photo looks like it's
blueish-green. I win."

"The last digit on the plate is obscured. I win."

"That's obviously not Tom Poberezny, Chuck Yeager, and Bob Hoover sitting
on the tailgate, slapping Chuck on the back in front of the SnF 2002 entry
sign while Chuck holds the clearly-visible title up to the camera. I win."

Ron Wanttaja

Old October 16th 03, 12:34 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , ChuckSlusarczyk says...

I got some shots of me standing next to Paul Poberezney while he was giving a
little talk at the Hawk Owners party last year does that count?

Opps I misspelled Pauls name .I committed a grave error especially with Eastern
Europeon names I "added" a VOWEL. Yipes I of all people should have known
better. But I'll blame it on the early hour ,lack of sleep looking for my truck
title,the hic cups etc. It should have been Poberezny :-)

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

mea cupa ,mea cupa, mea maxima cupa....

Old October 16th 03, 03:22 PM
RobertR237

In article , Ron Wanttaja
writes:

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 04:28:50 GMT, Mark Hickey wrote:
[...]

Yep, Its the old "Did you beat your wife and kids again today?" gambit.

There is no way to prove anything to yawn, he will always claim that it wasn't
real or that "he didn't see it" or whatever. Just like his avoiding looking
into the documentation that Chuck has repeatedly offered regarding the Conn
crap. He doesn't want to see facts, they would just get in the way of his
conclusions. The idiot doesn't deserve anyones attention and that is what he
craves most.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old October 16th 03, 03:50 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On 16 Oct 2003 04:13:47 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

In article , Ron Wanttaja says...
Gees Ron I almost blew coffee all over the keyboard LOL!!
Your exactly right ,I was thinking to myself how could he possibly twist the
title senario and you showed me how. I just read where he added proof that the
truck was at SnF. I posted that I just got the truck and it would be there this
coming SnF.

There's also the hit-or-miss nature of pictures in non-binary newsgroups
like RAH. Some ISPs and gateways strip off any attachments. For many
folks, a posting saying "Here's my title" would apparently be empty, thus
giving Juan more ammunition.

Better to pick a web-site location and post the URL.

Ron Wanttaja
Old October 16th 03, 05:38 PM
Jim Weir

There is a term for this in baseball

....it's called having an alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass.

Jim

ChuckSlusarczyk

-In article , Mark Hickey says...
-Game, set and match to Chuck.
-
http://www.rst-engr.com
Old October 16th 03, 05:39 PM
Jim Weir

....culpa...

Jim

ChuckSlusarczyk

-

Old October 16th 03, 05:49 PM

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:39:30 -0700, Jim Weir wrote:

:
:...culpa...
:

No, he's saying he had a maxima cuppa muzzleloader, and that made him
blow Paul's name.

Old October 16th 03, 10:50 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Jim Weir says...

...culpa...

Oh no !!!your right ,it's been so long since I was an Altar Boy that I dropped
out the L . The longer I looked at it the more something didn't seem right.I
couldn't find the proper spelling in my English to Finnish dictionary. First I
add a vowel and then I leave off a consonant.

Thanks

See ya

Chuck (I kin spel reel good )S

Old October 16th 03, 10:56 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , says...

:...culpa...
:

No, he's saying he had a maxima cuppa muzzleloader, and that made him
blow Paul's name.

Yeah ! Yeah that's what it was ...I was aaah gonna have a glass of aa Kool Aid
, yeah yeah that's what it was Kool Aid and then somebody .....ah ..switched
glasses on me ..yeah that's it and then I got
maxima loaded er I mean somebody got me maxima loaded ....I can't hardly spell
unloaded and I really can't spell when loaded........But it wasn't my fault.

it was non culpa (I think) LOL!!

Chuck (Dominus vobiscum ) S

what's a good country for a homebuilt aircraft? Lukas Home Built 17 September 25th 03 06:53 PM
bulding a kitplane maybe Van's RV9A --- a good idea ????? Flightdeck Home Built 10 September 9th 03 07:20 PM
A Good Story Badwater Bill Home Built 15 September 3rd 03 03:00 PM
Good degreaser? Michael Horowitz Home Built 15 July 17th 03 05:49 PM
War Stories: Good degreaser? B2431 Home Built 1 July 16th 03 03:18 PM