My Son is going to the Gulf soon!

Old December 19th 04, 02:32 PM

Default My Son is going to the Gulf soon!

I'm interested in participating in a group or site for mutual support
of Troops and Families. I need suggestions of places to go...
Thanks

LJ

Old December 19th 04, 03:27 PM
T Bird

Most of the Public sites are Flooded and Ruined by the Leftist and
Homo,s and America Haters . Damn Shame .

Old December 19th 04, 08:33 PM
Jeroen Wenting

"T Bird" wrote in message
Most of the Public sites are Flooded and Ruined by the Leftist and
Homo,s and America Haters . Damn Shame .

Most were probably set up by the leftists to lure rightthinking people and
then make them feel bad...

Old December 19th 04, 09:47 PM
Larry

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm interested in participating in a group or site for mutual support
of Troops and Families. I need suggestions of places to go...
Thanks

LJ

LJ,
Some of the best support available is through the base located nearest you.

I recommend you contact the "Family Support Center" (or whatever it may be
called for that service) and inquire as to what support services are
available for family members.

When I was a Senior Enlisted Advisor (we called them Command Master Chiefs)
part of the job was assisting spouses with problem solving while the
Military Member was deployed.

I wish all the best to your Son and hope he makes a safe return!

Contact me if you need additional help.

Larry
AECS (AW/SW/MTS)
USN 'Retired'