Wanted: used R22

Old October 7th 03, 10:26 AM
Mr.Twistair

Default Wanted: used R22

A guy in Moscow asked me to place this ad he

================

WTB used low-priced but still flying Robinson R22, TBO 300-500 hrs is OK.
Would prefer to buy from Europe but US or elsewhere overseas is OK anyway.
Please send details and photos via e-mail

===============
Please send offers to my e-mail.

Thanks in advance,

Alex
http://twistairclub.narod.ru - Sport Rotorcraft in Russia

Old October 8th 03, 10:05 AM
Trentus

"Mr.Twistair" wrote in message
A guy in Moscow asked me to place this ad he

================

WTB used low-priced but still flying Robinson R22, TBO 300-500 hrs is OK.
Would prefer to buy from Europe but US or elsewhere overseas is OK

anyway.
Please send details and photos via e-mail

===============
Please send offers to my e-mail.

Thanks in advance,

Alex
http://twistairclub.narod.ru - Sport Rotorcraft in Russia

How would one get a helicopter sent overseas?
They're not small, and whilst I don't actually know, I pretty much assume
the fuel capacity of an R22 wouldn't quite manage to fly it there.

Trentus

Old October 8th 03, 12:29 PM
Peter Seddon

By flying it there (practical from Europe) or disasembling it and shipping
it in pieces by sea.

Regards Peter

Old October 8th 03, 02:49 PM
Mr.Twistair

"Trentus" wrote once after a big booze:

How would one get a helicopter sent overseas?
They're not small, and whilst I don't actually know, I pretty much assume
the fuel capacity of an R22 wouldn't quite manage to fly it there.

That's not a problem: all Robbies are shipped overseas partially
disassembled and crated. It takes one day only to assemble it back.

Cheers,

Alex

Old October 8th 03, 05:28 PM
amood

Bering Strait!!
Old October 8th 03, 05:56 PM
Mr.Twistair

"amood" ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????:
om...
Bering Strait!!

Easy! )

Old October 8th 03, 08:02 PM
Juan Jimenez

chuckle

"amood" wrote in message
om...
Bering Strait!!

Old October 8th 03, 09:26 PM
Rick Pellicciotti

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
chuckle

"amood" wrote in message
om...
Bering Strait!!

There is a published, VFR arrival corridor across the Bering Strait now,
isn't there?

Old October 8th 03, 09:43 PM
Juan Jimenez

There sure is, a friend of mine who's a flying AME in Anchorage flew it with
her son. It was one heck of an experience for her.

"amood" wrote in message
om...
Bering Strait!!

There is a published, VFR arrival corridor across the Bering Strait now,
isn't there?

All I Wanted For Christmas Were Inverted Spins [email protected] Aerobatics 3 December 29th 04 08:40 PM
Wanted: Experienced CFIIs to Teach 10-day IFR Rating Courses near Pittsburgh Richard Kaplan Instrument Flight Rules 2 October 1st 03 01:50 AM
WANTED: Lycoming IO-320 Matt S. Aviation Marketplace 0 September 22nd 03 05:11 PM
Vans RV4 or RV6 wanted Joe Home Built 0 August 17th 03 01:02 PM
WANTED: 12 inch dia Spinner for homebuilt. Barnyard BOb -- Aviation Marketplace 4 August 8th 03 01:01 AM