Glider Safety Webinar

Old January 2nd 12, 04:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom[_12_]

Default Glider Safety Webinar

Just to keep everyone informed, the first Glider Safety Webinar will
be conducted Saturday, January 14th. We plan to use the program, "Go
to webinar" to accomodate the expected number of participants. They
offer a free one month subscription, however, we learned this does not
apply to groups more than 50. For this and other production costs
reasons, we expect the per-person attendance fee will be a nominal $20
for each session.

I didn't realize January 2 is the official New Year's holiday, so
there is a slight delay to get the event up and running so you can log
in and sign up. We have purchased necessary equipment and will have a
staff to monitor the internet and multiple phones for expected
questions and comments during the webinar. If all goes as planned, you
will be able to sign up tomorrow, January 3. I'll send another
newsletter with the details.

To sign up for our popular newsletter, go to www.eglider.org and click
the link on the right side of the home page.

* * * * *

We shipped a lot of Flarm portable units before the end of the year.
We may have one or two left over after we are able to contact all the
pilots who placed "Early Bird" orders before the end of 2010.

Happy New Year

Tom Knauff

Old January 3rd 12, 02:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom[_12_]

You can now sign up for the Glider Safety Webinar on this web site:
www.eglider.org

Note there are two choices. We have made a special link for those
under the age of 21 at a half price of only $10. Honor system is being
used.

This coming saturday, January 7 at 11 AM, we plan to run a test
broadcast which subscribers will be able to connect to. We will email
you the web site address and special code used to connect to the
webinar.

Thanks
Tom Knauff
Old January 3rd 12, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom[_12_]

We are experiencing some technical difficulties with the web site, so
please stand by until we fix it. I'll post somthing as soon as the
problem is corrected.

Tom
Old January 3rd 12, 10:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom[_12_]

We have fixed some problems with our web site ordering system.

And, the local phone company is fixing a problem with our telphone
system to accomodate the webinar.

If necessary, we can take the equipment closer to civilization.

Tom Knauff

New Glider Safety Video Tom[_9_] Soaring 0 March 27th 10 08:10 PM
Glider Safety Tom[_9_] Soaring 1 March 2nd 10 03:41 PM
Glider Safety Tom[_9_] Soaring 65 March 1st 10 11:39 PM
Glider Safety, etc. None[_2_] Soaring 3 February 27th 10 03:46 PM
Glider Safety DVDs Avilable Thomas Knauff Soaring 0 May 14th 04 12:51 PM