2005 RAH Flyin at Pinckneyville

Old February 14th 05, 05:06 PM
Jughugs

Bring your own dishwasher safe attachment.

No blow up sheep doll?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old February 14th 05, 09:47 PM
Birdbrain13

I'd like to make it - but right now to busy and to broke building a
house - and I thought building an airplane was ridiculous.

Any extra time I have is going into building a couple of race cars for
the World of Speed meet out on the Bomnneville Salt Flats - come to
think of it - for the past few years there has been somesort of
airshow / flyin at the local Wendover Airport the same weekend - some
of you ought to come and drive a car that goes faster than most of your
airplanes!!!

As to the excaped mental patient - whats your point?

Old February 17th 05, 05:21 PM
Barnyard BOb -

Birdbrain13 wrote:
I have 2 words for you my friend - Identity Theft!

Some day - on a dark story night when you are well lubricated and
drooling endlessly - I will tell you the true story of what happened
to the last American Hero - Carl "gonzo" Joe Hansome

Until then - just treat me as a pigment of your invagination!!!

No one but an escaped mental patient would steal YOUR identity.

Hangar Flying is one of the main events at Pinckneyville. Show up and
we'll let you tell your story. Bring lots of beer and we'll even
pretend to beleive it.

- J.O.-

=====================================

Be careful.
Best I can recall....

When I flew the PJY hangar,
I crashed and died.

Barnyard BOb -

Old February 17th 05, 05:47 PM
John Ousterhout

Hangar Flying is one of the main events at Pinckneyville. Show up and
we'll let you tell your story. Bring lots of beer and we'll even
pretend to beleive it.

- J.O.-

=====================================

Be careful.
Best I can recall....

When I flew the PJY hangar,
I crashed and died.

Barnyard BOb -

From the soon-to-be-published "Pinckneyville Fly-In FAQ"

Muzzleloader: Homemade liquor manufactured by Chuck Slusarczyk. Come
is several fruit flavors. Tested at nearly 200 proof. Stories of
innocent victims overcome by Muzzleloader are rampant.

The Urban Legend: Overcome by Muzzleloader, Bob found a cot in the
hangar at Pinckneyville and sank into a stupor. Pronounced dead by a
Paramedic, a funeral service was quickly arranged. Bob did not awake
even when his hands were placed on his chest for the flowers. Hours
after the service the dead man came back to life. According to legend
his first words were "Is there any barbecue left?"

http://www.ousterhout.net/fly-in/pv-98/516b012.jpg

Runway Dave: Dave himself confirmed that after consuming Muzzleloader he
actually did awake the next morning laying on the threshold of the
Ultralight Runway at Sun 'n Fun with helium baloons attached to his arms
and legs.

WARNING - consumption of Muzzleloader (tm) can be hazardous to your dignity.

- J.O.-

Old February 17th 05, 05:55 PM
Rich S.

"John Ousterhout" wrote in
message news:4N4Rd.5855$kS6.5258@attbi_s52...
snip
Runway Dave: Dave himself confirmed that after consuming Muzzleloader he
actually did awake the next morning laying on the threshold of the
Ultralight Runway at Sun 'n Fun with helium baloons attached to his arms
and legs.

Film? Please??

Rich "Whose wife drank down a cup of the Peach, then asked for some Berry"
S.

Old February 17th 05, 11:24 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Rich S. says...

"John Ousterhout" wrote in
message news:4N4Rd.5855$kS6.5258@attbi_s52...
snip
Runway Dave: Dave himself confirmed that after consuming Muzzleloader he
actually did awake the next morning laying on the threshold of the
Ultralight Runway at Sun 'n Fun with helium baloons attached to his arms
and legs.

Film? Please??

Rich "Whose wife drank down a cup of the Peach, then asked for some Berry"
S.

Actually the "Runway Dave Incident" as it is now called was videotaped .I'll see
if I can find the video and bring it to P'ville.
She did and I couldn't believe it.

see ya

Chuck S