Central Florida Contest!! July 20-22!

Old July 31st 12, 01:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Alexander[_2_]

Default Central Florida Contest!! July 20-22!

On Jul 30, 4:21*am, Mikempp
wrote:

I'm also pleased to announce that the momentum we started here is
continuing. *We generated such interest in local contest flying that
plans are already being laid for the next contest, a 4 day event at
Seminole Lake over Labor Day.

I'm moving to Orlando, Florida in 3 weeks. I'd like to paricipate in
this, sounds like fun. Who do I contact to sign up?