Dave LaCourse you are absolutely correct

Old August 10th 07, 01:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Hub Plott III

Default Dave LaCourse you are absolutely correct

I have been top posting in some posts and not in compliance with the
guidelines. Thank you for pointing that out , while I cannot say I will
never do so again I will strive not to do so.My apologies, gentlemen!Again
any suggestions for a yEnc decoder that works with Outlook Express either
freeware or not too expensive would be nice and welcomed.
Hub

Old August 10th 07, 02:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave LaCourse

Very kind words. Thank you.

Dave

Old August 10th 07, 02:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Hub Plott III

Very kind words. Thank you.

Dave

You are welcome!
Hub

Old August 10th 07, 11:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
octothorpe

"Hub Plott III" wrote in message
I have been top posting in some posts and not in compliance with the
guidelines. Thank you for pointing that out , while I cannot say I will
never do so again I will strive not to do so.My apologies, gentlemen!Again
any suggestions for a yEnc decoder that works with Outlook Express either
freeware or not too expensive would be nice and welcomed.
Hub

I posted this several days ago, http://www.yproxy.com/45fa82be/. It's
for the free versions of yProxy. Parent directory: http://www.yproxy.com.
Works on-the-fly but must run in the backgound using 3.5MB of RAM, not a
problem on my 2 GB RAM homebuilt system. Really, shouldn't be a problem for
any decent system. I'm using v1.3. The link to
http://www.yproxy.com/45fa82be/ is hard to find on the site so if you're
interested don't lose it.

--
Tom

Old August 11th 07, 12:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Very staged as well
"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
Very kind words. Thank you.

Dave

Old August 11th 07, 12:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Hub Plott III

Not staged,Glenn I actually meant it! By the way were you ever able to
obtain the Wirraway cockpit photos you and I spoke of last year?

Old August 12th 07, 01:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Hub Plott III

Thanks,another poster sent me to Fidolook and it is working fine! I will
save the addy for others!

Old August 12th 07, 03:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

"Hub Plott III" wrote in message
Not staged,Glenn I actually meant it! By the way were you ever able to
obtain the Wirraway cockpit photos you and I spoke of last year?

Can you email me again.

Old August 12th 07, 11:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
octothorpe

[...]

Mmm, the Fidolook extension for OE seems to have more going for it than
only yEnc support. I'll have to give it a try.

--
Tom

Old August 23rd 07, 07:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Luke

"Hub Plott III" wrote in message
I have been top posting in some posts and not in compliance with the
guidelines. Thank you for pointing that out , while I cannot say I will
never do so again I will strive not to do so.My apologies, gentlemen!Again
any suggestions for a yEnc decoder that works with Outlook Express either
freeware or not too expensive would be nice and welcomed.
Hub

I've been using yProxy for years with perfect success.
Here is a copy for you and anyone else that wants it. It DECODES ONLY,
and will not post your stuff in yEnc. That way you can see the pics, but
not contribute to the problem.

Luke