Percival L Mincer - mincing gay bar loiterer

Old August 13th 06, 10:31 PM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Percival L Mincer - mincing gay bar loiterer dancing queen

krp wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Shocking video of him at the Belfort bar glory hole with the
Belfort
fag floating around on the internet.

The FUNNY part is he CLAIMS he's GAY! And he CLAIMS he is a
lawyer!
Not just "A" lawyer but a big time TRIAL LAWYER.

Seems he makes as many k'lames as Dickless.

Of course at the point of the claim he starts getting a bit
vague.
Of
course "PERCY" is not his real name. Golly - one does wonder
WHY?

Yes, I'd have to wonder why too.

Isn't it obvious?

Pretty much,

That's what I thought.

That's what everyone thinks.

Percy is actually several people sharing one account.

Bet they love butt****ing each over.

Oh to be sure. "Percy" Percy claims to be a lawyer - but not just ANY
lawyer - a HUGE TRIAL LAWYER head of a LARGE law office. HUGE law office as
a matter of fact!

I bet he's never had a hung jury! A0L! He must have a micropenis to
think so highly of himself.

He has these delusions of all this information he thinks he has
about
me. He
speaks EVERY DAY to my dead ex-wife my second wife, he claims he
can
PROVE
my present wife left me and is in Ft. Lauderdale... The
pathetic
little
**** makes CRANK phone calls to me. Lately they are just
digitized
calls. On
one he spent 5 minutes BRAGGING to me that he OWNS a FLEET of 3
"King
Air
T-350's" planes. He claims to spend more on fuel for his KING
AIRS
than my
house is worth. He also says that he owns a Mercedes Maybach! I
think
he
said he has several of those too. He told one guy he has "A"
watch
worth
more than the guy's house.

Do you have Caller ID? If so, post his phone number.

He is ANONYMOUS - it's his calling card.

I thought a turd in a bag was his calling card? No wait, that's his
business card!

That's an X-ray of his brain.

He has a brain? That would be a world first!

The only known perfect vacuum.

Better than space? Dickless will be impressed.

Oh FAR better than space. It is such a perfect vacuum that not even
light passes through it.

Maybe Percy just sucks really well.

(A solid Gold diamond encrusted Rolex sold for $45,000) Cheap
house?

I bet he really lives in a trailer.

My bet? Let's see some 50ish BALD dude with a beer belly and a
87
Ford
pickemup, living in the woods of the pacific northwest in a hovel
leanto and
he wears Oshkosh bib overalls with a red and black plaid shirt.

With the seat of the pants unbuttoned?

Of course. With brown stains.

Instead of ****flaps he has a ****flap.

That's his mouth isn't it?

Could be but I was referring to the ****flap in the seat of his pants.

Remember he is suffering from rectal cranial inversion.

Must keep the flap permanently open then. But its typical to find a
huge laywer into cranio-anal intermission.

"Percy" is a PATHETIC "stalker." Actually "Percy" is more than
one
person.
Several people SHARE the "PERCY MINCER" account. One is David
Moore -
another is our beloved Turdbrain Turam, another is Stacy
Alexander,and a
couple others I am not quite sure about. All of them are quite
mentally ill.
They seem to find each other and run in packs don't they? A
collection of
losers who are fugitives from the mental ward.

In short he's an entertaining little sot!

BTW a King Air 350 is worth about $7 million a copy.

But who would want one?

Really! If somebody owned ONE of them much less a FLEET of them
why
would they spend their life on Usenet STALKING me?

Indeed.

He made about 50 crank calls so far in the past 12 hours. Then
one
making his insipid death threats. JEEEEZZZUZZZ!

If you can redirect your phone, redirect it to your local police.

Better than that. Law enforcement has been recording my line for the
past couple years. It is all just building.

Good to hear.

The moron calls on command like one of Pavlov's stupider dogs. Then he
brags and makes threats and uses every BIG vulgarity he knows. He has people
write them down for him. I am amused at his feeble threats. Last call he
tried to claim he was a local deputy sheriff. I could hardly stop laughing.
Before I forget he ADMITS to being a flaming queer!

Dowse him with petrol and flick a lit match at him and he'll be a
flaming queer all right.

Old August 13th 06, 10:52 PM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
krp[_1_]

krp wrote:
[...]

Hmmmmmm but then he is too cowardly to come in person. He makes these
calls via his computer with FAKE caller ID info and claims to be a few
blocks away, but is 3,000 miles SAFELY away in HIDING in his little cave,
ala Osama. ****ing his pants in fear. I told him the simple answer was to
pull up out front and blow his horn. Will he? HA HA HA HA HA HA! Not on
your life.His last call he claimed to be a DEPUTY SHERIFF ... He could come
in his cruiser and light up his lights and siren. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
NOT a chance!

Old August 13th 06, 10:56 PM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
krp

Default im so tired of crying!

krp wrote in message
eaNDg.4178$Z1.1582@trnddc03...

I sure can tell you what a day with anxiety is like. It's like having
horribly painful weeping sores on my willy.

Old August 14th 06, 04:57 AM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

krp wrote:
[...]

Obviously, Percy's not own to blow his own horn! A0L!!

Old August 14th 06, 11:15 AM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
krp[_1_]

[...]

That's another thing he CLAIMS!!!

[...]

You know thinking about PERCY'S braggadocio and all the things he CLAIMS
to own, you have to seriously question the asshole's sanity. Let's assume he
is the BIGGEST LAWYER in the world - for the sake of argument. What type of
NIT WIT would spend $200,000 on a watch? WHY when you can get a watch that
LOOKS BETTER ands keeps better time for 1% of that? What kind of idiot would
want a King Air when there are planes that cost half as much, fly faster and
carry more people on LESS FUEL? The King Air is one of the fuel hogs of the
air.

Really! If somebody owned ONE of them much less a FLEET
of them why
would they spend their life on Usenet STALKING me?

Indeed.

That would be the job of TRAILER PARK TRASH! My money is on Percy's nose
to be some unemployed ****bag anarchist from the pacific northwest who has
never been able to be part of society. He was probably a HIPPIE when he was
young sotted on Pot and using BLOW to compensate for his sorry lack of a
life. Those BURNOUTS are fairly common in that region.

[...]

Obviously, Percy's not one to blow his own horn! A0L!!

I think he wants to BLOW MINE!!! What a mental case. It is not hard to
see who is posting as Percy the styles are so distinct.

Old August 14th 06, 11:19 AM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
krp

Default Hair and Scalp problems from Stress??

krp wrote in message
X2YDg.12237$hH1.9488@trnddc08...

I was never on TV but I was on radar 10 times.

Old August 14th 06, 07:47 PM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

krp wrote:
[...]

Yeah, fags are like that.

Not only that, why would the ****wit waste time on Usenet?

I bet he lives here http://www.mytrailerpark.com/

I know what you mean. Fags just can't get their **** together.

Old August 14th 06, 08:11 PM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
krp[_1_]

[...]

No that is where his RICH relatives live!!!

They launch it out with their Gerbils.

Old August 14th 06, 08:16 PM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
krp

Default How do I know if I need a higher dosage of Paxil CR???

krp wrote in message
1W3Eg.61068$u05.25307@trnddc01...

i was going out with a lad i knew, i dumped him because there wasn't
anything in the relationship there wasn't the spark or connection so i
dumped him. Next day another lad asks me out lets call him Tom, asks
me out and made certain i said yes, said he wanted 'to shag my brains
out' so anyway next day txt me said he wasn't sure anymore, we decided
that we shouldn't be going out. Couple of days later Tom asked again,
im a virgin and he made sure that i understood he wanted it. Hes hot;
couple of hours later he sez he doesn't explaination following day is
that the girl who he lost his V to dumped him 'while he still had a
hard on' (vulger) sez we shouldn' go out that he can get what he wants
on a Saturday night. I think i wanted to loose my V to him. But if he
is this sexually active do i....

Old August 15th 06, 08:58 PM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

krp wrote:
[...]

Yeah, that sounds about right.

[...]

Reminds me of the joke about a pair of dykes and pair of poofs who had
a cross country race from 'Frisco to NYC. The dykes got their first
because they did 69 all the way while the fags were still in 'Frisco
packing their ****.