GPS approaches with Center

Old October 22nd 03, 09:31 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

wrote in message

That's a small point. The greater issue is that you were not assigned
3,000 (or at or above 3,000) to cross the IAF.

That's not an issue at all. He was issued "at or above two thousand one
hundred until established on the approach" which meets all requirements.

Old October 22nd 03, 09:34 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

wrote in message

You just love being an antagonistic jerk. You bring discredit upon your
craft.

Not at all. When someone posts something in these forums that is
demonstrably untrue I simply feel compelled to correct the disinformation.

Old October 22nd 03, 09:34 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

wrote in message

That's not the issue, either.

That's precisely the issue.

Old October 22nd 03, 09:35 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

wrote in message

What he has constructively provided to this thread escapes me.

I'm sure that's true.

Old October 22nd 03, 09:42 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

wrote in message

I recommended the NASA report after a friend of mine review the message.
He is a former USAF ATC and TERPs type who is a TERPs expert with the FAA.

Well, if you and he are of the same mind on this, he was wrong as well. The
only problem illustrated in this episode is that some controllers may not
have current publications available.