Soaring pants. Yes, pants.

Old February 13th 16, 12:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SF

Default Soaring pants. Yes, pants.

If you are into a matching ensemble
You can buy Hammer pants to match your reflective gold canopy cover

http://www.walmart.com/ip/44932530?wmlspartner=wmtlabs

Don't know how comfortable they would be, but Damn you be looking fly with some of those on the grid.

Sf

Old February 13th 16, 03:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 7:04:02 PM UTC-5, SF wrote:
If you are into a matching ensemble
You can buy Hammer pants to match your reflective gold canopy cover

http://www.walmart.com/ip/44932530?wmlspartner=wmtlabs

Don't know how comfortable they would be, but Damn you be looking fly with some of those on the grid.

Sf

Scott - I'll buy you dinner and all the beer you can drink if you show up at the field and fly in these MC-Hammer pants!!
Uli
AS
Old February 13th 16, 02:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 9:43:43 PM UTC-6, AS wrote:
On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 7:04:02 PM UTC-5, SF wrote:
If you are into a matching ensemble
You can buy Hammer pants to match your reflective gold canopy cover

http://www.walmart.com/ip/44932530?wmlspartner=wmtlabs

Don't know how comfortable they would be, but Damn you be looking fly with some of those on the grid.

Sf

Scott - I'll buy you dinner and all the beer you can drink if you show up at the field and fly in these MC-Hammer pants!!
Uli
AS

I like flying in the buff. Added advantage: other pilots beg me to take the next available tow, no waiting!
Old February 13th 16, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Caldwell (BC)

On Monday, June 23, 2014 at 3:46:13 PM UTC-6, Auxvache wrote:
I have a headache after shopping online for new pants to wear in the cockpit. R.A.S. never lets me down, so...

Anyone know which company makes lightweight cargo pants that have zippered front/side pockets (so the cell phone stays in if you bail out), and a zippered fly (relief system-friendly)?

Thanks in advance.

Duluth Trading shorts. These rule! They have side zip access to the cargo pockets so they are easy access while in the cockpit.

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/p...cessor=content
Old February 14th 16, 02:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Lewis[_2_]

I have for years worn 5.11 Styker pants. Lots of pockets, very strong loop&hook closures, slight stretch to help this old guy get in and out of the glider, wear like iron. Very comfortable. Not hot. Not expensive.

These are sometimes called "tactical pants" but I think that is another model from the same company.
Old February 14th 16, 02:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 2:00:31 PM UTC-5, Bob Caldwell (BC) wrote:

Duluth Trading shorts. These rule! They have side zip access to the cargo pockets so they are easy access while in the cockpit.

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/p...cessor=content

These nylon shorts have the advantage that any spills (or leaks) dry quickly.

Old February 14th 16, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Yes, but flying at 18K' in the Rockies can get a bit uncomfortable in
shorts, especially under clouds. That's why I like the convertible
pants; long legs for flying, zip off legs for shorts to enjoy that adult
beverage after flying.

--
Dan, 5J

Old February 15th 16, 07:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I bought one of those ...

http://www.milvus.aero/produkte/alfa/

pretty thought through with clever pockets and other features and a zipper that is about 10 inches long and makes taking a p in flight easy.

you would have to ship to us, of course.

Regards,

Michail

Wheel pants Bob F.[_2_] Piloting 14 September 16th 08 06:56 PM
'Speed Pants'... .Blueskies. Home Built 14 December 14th 05 04:02 AM
Fancy Pants Nyal Williams Soaring 3 November 21st 04 02:45 PM
Cessna 120 140 wheel pants Mark T. Products 0 September 11th 04 01:53 AM
FS: Cessna 140 120 wheel pants Mark T. Aviation Marketplace 0 September 11th 04 01:52 AM