A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Request for Presentations to Introduce Soaring to Others

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 1st 14, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Request for Presentations to Introduce Soaring to Others

I have been asked to present to the local EAA chapter this Friday for an hour and talk about soaring. I can think of worse assignments! Hopefully it can inspire a few of the pilots who attend to come over to the dark side and check out motorless flight. I know that for most of them hearing silence is considered a bad thing...

Instead of creating something from scratch, I am sure many others have given what is soaring presentations before and it would be hugely helpful if I could piggyback off of your past efforts.

If you have a powerpoint or helpful diagrams/images that would help to tell the soaring story I would love to hear from you.

It seems like the SSA and Grow Soaring should have presentations available to help members promote the sport. I am happy to share mine with anyone after this one gets done.

Thanks in advance!
Bruno Vassel - B4

Oh yeah - The Nephi OLC event is stuffed full (will be largest soaring event of 2014 in USA!) but there is still room for the Nephi Region 9 Contest in August if you hurry!