Request for Presentations to Introduce Soaring to Others

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 1st 14, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Request for Presentations to Introduce Soaring to Others

I have been asked to present to the local EAA chapter this Friday for an hour and talk about soaring. I can think of worse assignments! Hopefully it can inspire a few of the pilots who attend to come over to the dark side and check out motorless flight. I know that for most of them hearing silence is considered a bad thing...

Instead of creating something from scratch, I am sure many others have given what is soaring presentations before and it would be hugely helpful if I could piggyback off of your past efforts.

If you have a powerpoint or helpful diagrams/images that would help to tell the soaring story I would love to hear from you.

It seems like the SSA and Grow Soaring should have presentations available to help members promote the sport. I am happy to share mine with anyone after this one gets done.

Thanks in advance!
Bruno Vassel - B4

Oh yeah - The Nephi OLC event is stuffed full (will be largest soaring event of 2014 in USA!) but there is still room for the Nephi Region 9 Contest in August if you hurry!