Third class abroad

Old August 19th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Third class abroad

"The Bunyip Slayer" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
C J Campbell wrote in

On 2008-08-15 16:43:08 -0700, Bertie the Bunyip said:

Apparently, the FAA third is not valid abroad unless specifically
allowed by the coutry you're flying in.

An FAA Class 3 Medical is not issued in accordance with ICAO
specifically because the US filed differences with Annex 3.
Therefore the medical is only valid within the confines of the
United States.

Doesn't matter what the reg if the airplane is, either..

Bertie

And yet pilots with third class medicals fly to other countries all
the time. What does the Baja Bush Pilots have to say about this? Why
haven't they made an issue of it?

Dunno. I'll find out, but In any case, this is a new thing afaik.

Bertie

Yeah but you don't know ****. Ask someone, that's what your little
brother MX does.

No, he doesn't, fjukkwit.

Let's see you poast something on topic. Something that isn't going to
get soemone killed, preferably.

Bertie
Old August 19th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
The Bunyip Slayer

.. .

On 2008-08-15 16:43:08 -0700, Bertie the Bunyip said:

[...]

Reference anything I have ever posted that would get someone killed, nimrod.

Old August 19th 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

On 2008-08-15 16:43:08 -0700, Bertie the Bunyip said:

[...]

Learn to read fjukkwad.

Besides, i nearly die laughing at some of your better stuff.

Like this one, fer instance!

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwh!

Bertie
Old August 19th 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
The Bunyip Slayer

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Reference anything I have ever posted that would get someone killed,
nimrod.

Learn to read fjukkwad.

Besides, i nearly die laughing at some of your better stuff.

Like this one, fer instance!

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwh!

Bertie

Yeah, I knew you couldn't.

Old August 19th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Maxie's paranoia shines through.

"The Bunyip Slayer" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:VxGqk.33802
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Reference anything I have ever posted that would get someone killed,
nimrod.

Learn to read fjukkwad.

Besides, i nearly die laughing at some of your better stuff.

Like this one, fer instance!

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwh!

Bertie

Yeah, I knew you couldn't

Never siad you did in the first place, you paranoid fjukktard.

Thus the comment about learning how to read.

Fjukkkwit.

Bertie

Old August 21st 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Aug 19, 1:15*pm, C J Campbell
On 2008-08-15 16:43:08 -0700, Bertie the Bunyip said:

And yet pilots with third class medicals fly to other countries all the
time. What does the Baja Bush Pilots have to say about this? Why
haven't they made an issue of it?

Because Mexico and Canada apparently allow private pilots to fly on a
class 3 medical. However, if you read the ICAO rules the class 3
medical is only required for certain ATC jobs. Any country is free to
require a class 2 medical for private pilots under ICAO.

-Robert