Mac McClellan article

Old October 23rd 04, 07:11 PM
Roger Long

Default Mac McClellan article

Since there has been so much discussion about airspace restrictions here,
let me say that McClellan's "Left Seat" column in "Flying" magazine this
month is a must read.

(I know opinions about "Flying" will be all over the map in this kind of
group so please spare us general pot shots.)

--

Roger Long

Old October 26th 04, 01:47 AM
David Smith

Roger,
I began flying in 2002 so I am not aware of the situation pre-9/11. I fly
out of Palo Alto, CA under
San Francisco's Bravo airspace. Everything around is tight and with all the
TFRs it just ensures that
you always talk to Flight Service prior to EVERY flight to make sure that
you will not be intercepted
by a really cool looking jet that can hardly slow down and look at an
Archer!!!

David Smith

Old October 28th 04, 12:34 AM
Blueskies

"Roger Long" wrote in message ...
Since there has been so much discussion about airspace restrictions here, let me say that McClellan's "Left Seat"
column in "Flying" magazine this month is a must read.

(I know opinions about "Flying" will be all over the map in this kind of group so please spare us general pot
shots.)

--

Roger Long

They use Blackhawks a lot also...