Please help!

Old May 8th 04, 03:54 PM
Bill Gamelson

Default Please help!

Dear friend,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Bill Gamelson, and I had a
promising life ahead of me. I grew up with the nicest mom and dad I could have
ever had. I stayed in school and when I graduated I wanted to become an
airline pilot. I began the quest for my goal by getting my private license,
then my commerical license and instrument rating. I topped that off with a
multi-engine rating. I then had only an Airline Transport Pilot rating needed
to begin applying for a job as an airline pilot. I then discovered that the
airlines seem to have a "liking" for ex-military pilots and I had a slim chance
of getting hired on unless I had a military background. I then decided to get
my Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic's certificate and begin a career working in
a shop repairing airplanes. My dad was financing my training.

My dream was interupted when my dad died in 1993. He was rather rich, but
all the money from the estate went to support my mom until she died in 2001.
Now with my mom's lavish lifestyle there is not that much money left and to top
that off the estate is fighting the IRS because they want a ridiculous portion.
It started out at 55%, but now they have "re-apparised" the estate and claim
that it's worth much more then it is and now they want so much that almost none
will be left for me, my borther and sister. We are fighting them tooth and
toenail, but with the the attorney fees the estate will no doubt be all but
eaten up when it's all said and done.

I now work at an industrial warehouse and am living paycheck to paycheck. I
was hoping that some enheritance would come in and I could go to A&P (Airframe
and Powerplant) Mechanic's school and get a real job, enough to support a wife
and kid, but it is now doubtful that will ever happen.

I am humbly asking if you could donate $5.00 or $10.00 towards my schooling.
Anything you could afford would be much appreciated. I am not making this
story up. I just don't want to work for $8.00/hr the rest of my life, and a
good job is tough to get these days

I have a PayPal account, and I am asking that you please donate what you can
afford to via PayPal. If I can get enough donations
to finish trade school, I can make my dream come true. Thank you, and God
Bless.

www.paypal.com

donate to:

Checks or money orders accepted at: