Volkslogger Calibration

Old September 11th 03, 01:16 PM
Ray Lovinggood

Default Volkslogger Calibration

This winter, I will send my Volkslogger out for its
'24 month' calibration.

Who, in the USA, has sent a Volkslogger out for calibration?
Where did you send it? How was the service?

Thanks for any advice,

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA
LS(DG?) 1d

Old September 11th 03, 06:07 PM
rhpf

Try

Carl Herold 775-827-3376

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

Old September 11th 03, 08:16 PM
Jim Skydell

ditto for Carl Herold. Excellent, fast service.

Jim Skydell
Old September 12th 03, 03:17 AM
Harold Ennulat

Ray,

Carl Herold is definaetly your best bet for Volkslogger calibration, we
recommend him to all our customers. He has bought 2 or 3 from us and is
using them for development work and verification on the PERLAN Project. He
has all the cables necessary so you only have to send the unit by itself and
he has excellent turnaound times as people have attested to--he promises 2
day turns.

Harold Ennulat
ENTEC

Old September 13th 03, 02:54 PM
David Kinsell

"rhpf" wrote in message ...
Try

Carl Herold 775-827-3376

The "chater" should be "charter" in the above line.
Best not to post real email addresses in the clear, due to
spambots harvesting addresses.

Got good service on a Cambridge calibration.