Bose X haedphones on Ebay

Old March 6th 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

Default Bose X haedphones on Ebay

Anyone know why there are always so many of these on Ebay and why they
auction off for so high a price?
Why do so many people sell them if they are that good.
Old March 6th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Larry the tool

You could try asking the sellers why they are selling. But at a guess I
would point out that many, many students give up because the career path
truly sucks. Many pilots simply stop flying every year. There's probably a
different story for each one. I tried the Bose headset, it's ok. I bought
another brand.

Old March 7th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Harvey Spencer

Lightspeed vs. Bose. Would anyone say the Lightspeed Zulu is pretty good
compared to the Bose?

Old March 7th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Dave[_19_]

I think many were bought because of the hype...

Don't get me wrong, it IS a very good ANR headset, but has some
serious shortcomings... Certianly one of the better ones..

The DC XII is better is some respects.

The new lightspeed ZULU seems to be meeting expectations better than
most.

I suspect the BOSE is not meeting the expectations of some buyers...

BTW.. I have a BOSE, for the last year. My partner chose the DC's.

After 1 yr of using both, I think he chose the better (overall)
headset, by a small margin. They both perform very well..

Dave

Old March 7th 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Beechcraft

There is a comparison review of the Zulu and Bose X he

http://www.beechtalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=289

On Mar 6, 6:52*pm, "Harvey Spencer" wrote:
Lightspeed vs. Bose. *Would anyone say the Lightspeed *Zulu is pretty good
compared to the Bose?
"Larry the tool" wrote in et...

wrote in message
Anyone know why there are always so many of these on Ebay and why they
auction off for so high a price?
Why do so many people sell them if they are that good.- Hide quoted text -

Old March 9th 08, 01:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Red[_3_]

There are Bose owners and those who wish they were Bose owners but
can't afford them. Some of the wishers will convince themselves that
what they decided on was better. All real owners know that's not the
case.

Old March 9th 08, 01:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
B A R R Y

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 12:04:47 GMT, Red wrote:

There are Bose owners and those who wish they were Bose owners but
can't afford them. Some of the wishers will convince themselves that
what they decided on was better. All real owners know that's not the
case.

I own and love my Bose X, but would still jump at the opportunity to
try the Zulu for a few hours of actual flying. Bose works for me
mainly due to fit issues with other sets, and I really like them.

However, saying that the Bose X is perfect, works best for everyone,
and nothing better will EVER be created is pretty ignorant.
Old March 10th 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Dave Stadt

"Red" wrote in message
There are Bose owners and those who wish they were Bose owners but
can't afford them. Some of the wishers will convince themselves that
what they decided on was better. All real owners know that's not the
case.

Entered into the joke of the day contest and won.

Old March 11th 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Casey Wilson

"Red" wrote in message
There are Bose owners and those who wish they were Bose owners but
can't afford them. Some of the wishers will convince themselves that
what they decided on was better. All real owners know that's not the
case.

HAR! HAR! Like, you are going to get someone who blew a thousand bucks
into admitting they bought a piece of crap just because of the hype. You
probably have a 400W amp and 17 speakers in your car. Get real.

DC X11 vs Bose Dave Anderer Piloting 7 January 13th 07 12:23 AM
Bose comes through for my Christmas too! (was "Present from Bose!") Kyler Laird General Aviation 12 December 24th 03 06:14 AM
Bose comes through for my Christmas too! (was "Present from Bose!") Kyler Laird Piloting 12 December 24th 03 06:14 AM
Bose X smf Owning 5 July 28th 03 04:22 PM