JEWS AND THE WHITE SLAVE TRADE

Old February 28th 04, 10:55 PM
B2431

Default JEWS AND THE WHITE SLAVE TRADE

From: (Grantland)

http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com

To Subscribe to American Dissident Voices weekly transcripts

For someone who supposedly resides in Africa, has always done so and therefore
is of African descent you seem overly reliant on American resources and
interests.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old February 29th 04, 06:57 AM
Duke

"Grantland" wrote
"tim gueguen" wrote:

"Grantland" wrote in message
American Dissident Voices Online Radio

JEWS AND THE WHITE SLAVE TRADE

Besides being a load of nonsense produced by a dead Nazi and bigot this
garbage is off topic for the military groups. Do us a favour and cease
posting here, or better yet go play in traffic someplace.

tim gueguen 101867

No, it's not nonsense. It's the truth. Check it out. And a crawling
turd like yourself has no business telling anyone what is on topic in
soc.culture.russian. FOAD, Tol.

Grantland

Will you shut you f.... mouth, dead Nazi *******?

Old February 29th 04, 07:53 AM
Grantland

"Duke" wrote:

"Grantland" wrote
"tim gueguen" wrote:

"Grantland" wrote in message
American Dissident Voices Online Radio

JEWS AND THE WHITE SLAVE TRADE

Besides being a load of nonsense produced by a dead Nazi and bigot this
garbage is off topic for the military groups. Do us a favour and cease
posting here, or better yet go play in traffic someplace.

tim gueguen 101867

No, it's not nonsense. It's the truth. Check it out. And a crawling
turd like yourself has no business telling anyone what is on topic in
soc.culture.russian. FOAD, Tol.

Grantland

Will you shut you f.... mouth, dead Nazi *******?

Tiptoeing around Our Problems
By Dr. William Pierce

"We've been talking about the very dangerous situation in the Middle
East recently, just because so much is happening there, and
undoubtedly we'll be talking about it much more in the future. For
that reason I want to make very clear what my motives and sympathies
are, lest I lead anyone astray and be thought a hypocrite for doing
so.

First, regarding Palestine: although my sympathies definitely lie with
the Palestinians rather than with the Jews, it is not horror at what
the Jews are doing to the Palestinians that motivates me. What
motivates me is horror that my country is being used by the Jews in
their war against the Palestinians. If America were not involved at
all in the Middle East I still would sympathize with the Palestinians
and I would wish that they could be successful in driving the Jews
into the sea and annihilating the abomination that is Israel, but that
conflict between Jews and Palestinians would not be a major concern
for me. At least, my concern there would be dwarfed by my concern for
problems more directly involving my own people in America and in
Europe and in southern Africa.

Even now, with money and weapons being supplied by America and used to
slaughter Palestinians, my concern is much less with monsters like
Ariel Sharon who are doing the slaughtering than it is with the filthy
creatures among my own people in America who are collaborating with
Jews here to keep the weapons and money flowing to Sharon -- and are
ready to do whatever else the Jews require of them here or abroad.

So when I tell you about Jews in occupied Palestine shooting
Palestinian children, and disapproval and anger are evident in my
voice, what I really am angry about is that the American people, my
people, are being used for this murderous activity. I am angry that
America's whole foreign policy has been perverted to serve Jewish
interests at the expense of American interests. I am angry that
America's political system has been perverted to ensure that we always
have so-called "leaders," whether Democrat or Republican, who are
dependent on the Jewish media or Jewish money or both for their
election and consequently will do the bidding of the Jews. I am angry
that our whole government is riddled with Jews -- Jews in our Defense
Department, Jews in our State Department, Jews in our Immigration and
Naturalization Service, Jews in our Justice Department, Jews in the
President's speech-writing staff -- who really set the policies of our
government behind the scenes, while the politicians are out front in
the spotlight making speeches and kissing babies -- and doing as
they're told by the Jews behind the scenes.

Did you know that it was a Jewish speechwriter, David Frum, who put
the phrase "axis of evil" in George Bush's mouth to justify America's
ongoing war against Israel's enemies? Did you know that a clique of
Jews in the Defense Department and among George Bush's foreign policy
advisers are the people actually running the so-called "war on terror"
in Afghanistan: a war that they intend to expand to Iraq and any other
Middle Eastern country that gets uppity, in order to make that part of
the world safe for Israel at American expense? Secretary of Defense
Donald Rumsfeld is a front man for his nominal subordinates, Deputy
Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz and Deputy Undersecretary of
Defense for Policy Douglas Feith; and George Bush's official foreign
policy adviser, Condoleezza Rice, helps him meet his Black quota for
the Cabinet, but it is the Jew Richard Perle, chairman of Bush's
Defense Policy Board, who gives him his foreign policy directives.

As I've said on more than one occasion, George Bush is a feckless
nincompoop who couldn't come up with a defense policy or a foreign
policy on his own if he had to -- which is why he's President. The
real policymakers behind the scenes certainly don't want a man in the
White House who has ideas of his own, because those ideas might
conflict with theirs.

And it is nothing but empty sophistry to make a distinction between
Jews in Israel, such as Ariel Sharon and Simon Peres, and the Jews in
Mr. Bush's administration formulating his policies or the Jews
controlling our mass media. They all are Jews, and that's what really
matters.

There are many knowledgeable Americans besides me who think that it's
not a good thing to have Jews using America to advance Israel's
interests at the expense of America's interests. They know how the
system works: how the Jews exert their control through money and media
and a well-entrenched network of Jewish operatives, such as Wolfowitz
and Feith and Perle. And many of these knowledgeable Americans also
understand how Jewish subterfuge and deceit work: they understand that
the Jews throw up a lot of smoke to conceal their control and make it
appear that they have much less influence than they actually do.

Despite this degree of understanding that many knowledgeable Americans
have, there seem to be very few who are willing or able to draw the
necessary conclusions. What I keep seeing are comments about the need
to get the so-called "peace process" going again in the Middle East,
and how there are hardline supporters of Israel who are obstructing
the "peace process" because they think that it will give too much to
the Palestinians or will compromise Israel's security, or whatever.
These knowledgeable Americans seem to believe that if we could just
get around the Jewish hardliners somehow -- if we could just
neutralize Jews such as Wolfowitz and Feith and Perle; if Ariel Sharon
could be replaced by a "moderate" Jewish prime minister -- then the
"peace process" could proceed, America could gradually reduce its
involvement in helping the Jews keep the Palestinians repressed, and
eventually Israel no longer would be using America, and everything
would be rosy. And so these knowledgeable Americans expend all of
their wit and energy in these trivial pursuits.

Listen! Do you know what the most hopeful aspect of the conflict
between Jews and Palestinians is now? It is the ongoing radicalization
of the Muslim masses throughout the whole Middle East. The
collaborator governments in Pakistan, in Egypt, in Saudi Arabia are
terrified of the reaction they see among their own people to what
Ariel Sharon is doing to the Palestinians. When Sharon's Jewish troops
shoot Palestinian children, Muslim mobs riot, and governments that now
collaborate withthe United States quake. Ariel Sharon is the best
thing that has happened in the Middle East in the last 54 years.

The Palestinian tactic of suicide bombing is being denounced by every
politician and every media spokesman over here now. It's nothing but
terrorism, they all say. There's no justification at all for suicide
bombing, they tell us. Of course, whenever you hear that sort of
unanimity from the politicians and the media people you should be
suspicious. In fact, suicide bombing is the best tactic for the
Palestinians to use now, because it provokes the Jews to step up
reprisals. And the reprisals radicalize the masses in every country in
the Middle East. If just one of the collaborator governments falls,
the spines of all the rest will be stiffened, and the Bush government
will be far less likely to find collaborators for building its
so-called "coalition" to do the will of the Jews in the Middle East.

Suicide bombers now hardly put a dent in the population of five
million Jews in occupied Palestine, and Sharon's bloody reprisals
hardly put a dent in the overall Palestinian population. But if
conflict of this sort continues until just one collaborator government
is overthrown, that ultimately will be worth more than ten thousand
successful suicide bombings in which only 20 or so Jews are killed
each time. In the long run there can be no real peace in the Middle
East and no end to America's shameful role there -- and no future for
the Palestinian people -- as long as there is an Israel. There seems
to be a better understanding of these things among knowledgeable
Palestinians than among knowledgeable Americans.

Shallow thinking and the pursuit of trivial goals is even worse among
knowledgeable Americans when it comes to domestic problems. They
really do not want to grasp these problems with both hands and deal
with them in a forthright way. Look, for example, at what uncontrolled
immigration has done and is doing to America. And what do
knowledgeable Americans propose to do about that? Very little, really.
They make much of the fact that several of the al-Qaeda hijackers who
carried out the September 11 attack were in the United States only
because of very lax immigration policies, and so that's a good reason
for tightening up the policies.

How about simply rounding up all illegal aliens immediately -- all 12
million of them -- and booting them and all of their offspring out of
the country without further ado?

Oh, no, no, no! We can't do that! Why not? Well, the media never would
stand for it. The media would be all over anyone who even proposed a
mass expulsion of illegal aliens. They would denounce any political
leader who tried to do that as a "racist" and a "neo-Nazi." And so
knowledgeable Americans, who understand the immigration disaster quite
well, continue tiptoeing around it, afraid to do or even say anything
really significant about it: terrified even to think about really
radical solutions that might actually end the problem. And it's the
same with the rest of our domestic problems. Lots of people understand
these problems and are worried about them, but they won't tackle them
in any significant way. They let the Jews -- the Jewish media and
Jewish money and the entrenched Jewish network -- have their way, for
all practical purposes.

Why? Why are the Jews permitted to get away with all of their
destructive policies and activities without being challenged or
opposed in any significant way? Part of the reason is that the Jews
are very powerful, and therefore many people are afraid to cross them.
They're afraid of the sort of media reaction I just mentioned in
connection with immigration. Everyone understands that the Jews stick
together and will viciously attack anyone who opposes them. It's the
old story, so aptly expressed by the late-16th-century writer, Sir
John Harington. Harington wrote: "Treason doth never prosper: what's
the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it treason." Today the
Jewish power structure is prospering, and none dare oppose it or even
call it what it is.

Well, that's only part of the reason Jews are permitted to get away
with so much. There's more to it than that. There's a mystique the
Jews have built very carefully around themselves and nurtured
diligently. It is a mystique of piety and injured innocence. It is a
mystique that says to the Gentile world: "We are a gentle and
inoffensive race, and because of this everyone hates us. We're smart
and we work hard and achieve success, and because of this everyone
hates us. We are a highly moral and ethical race, and because of this
everyone hates us. We are a very talented race, with many gifted
members, many geniuses, and because of this everyone hates us. We are
a very altruistic race, a race of philanthropists who only want to
make a better world for everyone, and because of this everyone hates
us."

Many simpletons among the lemmings simply accept these claims at face
value. Many knowledgeable people, however, who can see through these
claims to the real Jews hiding behind them, still hesitate to
challenge them. Part of the Jewish mystique is the so-called
"Holocaust." In its most simpleminded form the "Holocaust" story is
the claim that the Germans hated the Jews for the reasons I just
mentioned -- for their gentleness and their success and their morality
and their talent and their altruism -- and because of this hatred
roasted six million of them during the Second World War in "gas
ovens," to use one of the Jews' favorite "Holocaust" phrases.

Actually, the "Holocaust" is a very powerful part of the Jewish
mystique. The Jews crafted the "Holocaust" story with great care and
great effort -- well, actually not with as much care as they might
have used: it's as full of holes as a Swiss cheese, but still it is
sufficient to make most people, even those who understand what Jews
are really like, hesitate to attack them. People don't want to be seen
as bullies. They don't want to be seen as so insensitive that they
would criticize the Jews, who already have suffered so much, poor
dears, at the hands of anti-Semites.

In several past broadcasts we've looked at a number of the lies and
exaggerations and distortions that make up the "Holocaust" story.
There are a number of good books available on the subject from the
sponsor of this broadcast, National Vanguard Books, including Norman
Finklestein's excellent book The Holocaust Industry, which I discussed
in an earlier broadcast. The point is that despite the lies, despite
the fact that many knowledgeable Americans are aware of the lies, the
"Holocaust" still serves its purpose for the Jews. People are afraid
of the image conjured up by the "Holocaust."

Perhaps it's that American life is too soft... Whatever the
reason, many otherwise knowledgeable and hardheaded Americans just
can't entertain the idea of rounding up the Jews and getting rid of
them, even when the situation is as urgent as it is in America today.
And really, in the long run that is the only way to solve the Jewish
problem.

The Germans understood that, back in the 1930s, and they had the
courage and the foresight to act on their understanding. Unlike
Americans today, they had an honest government concerned above all
with the survival, welfare, and progress of the German people, and
they began doing what was necessary, forcing the Jews to emigrate
wholesale from Germany beginning in 1933. And because of that the
Jewish propaganda machine has attacked the Germans so viciously, has
so blackened and demonized their image, that today even knowledgeable
people are afraid to be associated with that image. They are afraid to
say that the Germans were right, that the Germans were justified, and
that we need to do the same if we are to survive. So, as I said, the
"Holocaust" story, despite its glaring discrepancies and lies, still
serves as a shield for the Jews; it still protects them from
criticism.

Well, mostly. In parts of Europe not quite as poisoned by Jewish
propaganda as America is, the shield has slipped a bit. A large
British department store chain, Selfridges, has yielded to demands
from anti-Israel demonstrators and has removed from its shelves
products marked "Made in Israel." Last week the second largest
supermarket chain in Norway, Coop Norge -- which is to say, Norway
Coop, announced its decision to boycott all Israeli imports. That
decision was not the result of pressure from anti-Israel demonstrators
but was based on the feeling by Coop Norge management that it would be
immoral to continue supporting the Israeli economy by selling Israeli
imports under the present circumstances. That is a step forward,
though it is a long way from what is needed.

The Jews, of course, immediately began waving their "Holocaust" story
around, and now, as the boycott movement catches hold in Scandinavia,
they are trying to portray themselves as injured innocents being
attacked once more by "anti-Semites." They are comparing the growing
Scandinavian boycott of Israeli products to the German boycott of
Jewish merchants in the late 1930s. Certainly, a boycott of Israeli
products is a good thing, and the fact that such a boycott is even
thinkable by big businessmen today is a sign that the Jewish mystique
-- and in particular the Jewish "Holocaust" story -- is becoming a bit
shopworn.
It no longer has the hypnotic power that it once had -- at least, in
some parts of the world.

And I suppose that we should be happy about that. The unfortunate fact
remains, however, that in America the Jews still have their money and
their media and their entrenched network of bureaucrats, and even if
the "Holocaust" story has lost some of its charm in Europe, it still
keeps most knowledgeable Americans intimidated.

Knowledge isn't enough. Courage and boldness also are necessary.
Honesty and forthrightness are necessary also. Tiptoeing around the
critical issues of our time isn't enough. Tiny reforms in our
disastrous foreign policy and in our disastrous immigration policy and
in a dozen other disastrous policies aren't enough. We need to stop
apologizing to the people who are destroying us and go full bore at
destroying them instead.

Instead of being hypnotized by the "Holocaust" story we need to look
with clear eyes at why there was a need for action against the Jews in
Germany in the 1930s and 1940s. The Jews' claim today that the Germans
were suffering from collective insanity and had no reason for trying
to get the Jews off their backs is as phony as George Bush's claim
that Osama bin Laden had no reason for attacking America on September
11.

Wherever Jews go they corrupt and destroy. That is their nature,
always and everywhere. Let us be thankful to the Palestinians who now
are making such terrible sacrifices to help the world see what the
Jews are like. And I suppose we also should be thankful to Ariel
Sharon for demonstrating so forthrightly to the world what Jews are
like.

Let us hope that the conflict between Jews and Palestinians
intensifies and lasts long enough to wake up many more of our people
around the world and fill them with disgust at America's continuing
support for the Jews. Let us hope that it lasts long enough to bring
about the overthrow of every collaborationist regime in the Muslim
world. Let us hope that it brings about an airtight oil embargo
against the United States and shuts off the lights in every shopping
mall and every sports stadium in America long enough for the lemmings
to become restless and begin asking questions. Let us hope that it
makes the efforts of every fool and every traitor who is striving for
a resumption of the so-called "peace process" so obviously futile that
these efforts no longer have the power to deceive anyone.

Ultimately, of course, we must not depend on the Palestinian suicide
bombers or on Ariel Sharon's murder squads to do for us what we should
be doing for ourselves. Ultimately we must stop tiptoeing and begin
marching boldly and forthrightly toward solving our own problems."

Thanks for being with me again today.

The subject of the message should be: Subscribe

http://stormfront.org http://www.kukluxklan.org
www.spearhead-uk.com http://www.natvan.com

Old February 29th 04, 04:44 PM
Christopher Morton

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 06:53:28 GMT, (Grantland)
wrote:

Tiptoeing around Our Problems
By Dr. William Pierce

A dead Nazi, worshipped by braindead Nazis.

Get back to your NAMBLA meeting.

--
More blood for oil... in my name!
Old February 29th 04, 09:35 PM
Grantland

Christopher Morton scratched his hind-quarters and
adjusted his crotch:

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:45:28 GMT, (Grantland)
wrote:

Christopher Morton opened his thick, negroid lips:

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 06:33:45 GMT,
(Grantland)

From: "tim gueguen"

"Grantland" wrote in message
American Dissident Voices Online Radio

JEWS AND THE WHITE SLAVE TRADE

Besides being a load of nonsense produced by a dead Nazi and bigot this
garbage is off topic for the military groups. Do us a favour and cease
posting here, or better yet go play in traffic someplace.

tim gueguen 101867

Tim, that's just plain irresponsible. Just think of the innocent people harmed
and vehicles damaged running over his worthless butt. Think of the traffic
backing up. Think, man, is this the way a civilized person acts? No, I say,
wrap him in duct tape and dispose of him properly in a toxic waste dump. Then
clean up and go have a beer.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

What's the problem, Dan? Do you approve of the white slave trade?

I disapprove of the trade in exploited children like in West Afrika.
That's why I love chikken! KFC!! Get *DOWN*!. Yeee-Haaaa!!

--
More blood for oil... in my name!

Shut up you monkey. SILENCE!!

YO MUTHA****A!
DOAN YOU TAK' ME FO' NO SUCKA
YOU JES' A PO' WHITE TRASH
PO'BUCKA
GONNA CRASH MY BABY ON YOUS HOMEBOY
SMASH YO KNEECAPS INNA GUTTER!
GONNA CRASH MY BABY GONNA CRASH MY BABY
GONNA CRASH MY BABY ON YOUS.
yeh mon
yehbo

eh-heh!
EH PINKBOY HINKEY
IS YO MOMMA STILL SO STINKY
GONNA CRASH MY BABY ON YOUS
GONNA CRASH MY BABY GONNA CRASH MY BABY
GONNA CRASH MY BABY ON YOUS.

YEH BRO' YOU BETTER WACTH YO HONKEY MOUTH YOU HEA' ME BOY? YEH BOY YOU
REDNECK BOY THEA' WITH THE LOW INTELLIGENCE.. YEH YOU BOY WITH THE THICK NECK
AND THE SAUSAGE FINGERS YOU WITH THE BANJO OVER THEA' BOY THAT'S WHERE YOU
GONNA STAND WHEN IM ADDRESSIN YOU BOY YOU HEA' ME NOW BOY. YEH OVER THERE
GOOD I LIKE MY SUBORDINATES TO BE HUMBLE BOW THAT NECK THERE BOY YOU HEA' ME
BOY JES A LITTLE BACKWARD THEA' LOWER THERE BOW LOWER I SAY - STICK OUT THAT
RECEDING CHIN THER BOY LOWER LOWER YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF ****!! WHA YES YOU
JES LISSEN UP! YOU HEA' ME BOY IM A TELLIN' YOU TO LISSEN UP THEA' BOY YOU
JES LISSEN UP! YOU HA' ME BOY. LISSEN UP!

Stop it. Stop it. Yer scarin' me, hear?

Grantland