The Angry White Man

Old February 26th 08, 02:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default The Angry White Man

On Feb 25, 10:11 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

So, you're an Altoid. I used to fly in there ( down the ridge) in a 310
full of cancelled checkes every day. Interesting airport!

Bertie

How do you get one of those canceled check gigs? Seems like that would
be the best way to learn the ME business, but quick!

Dna

Old February 26th 08, 03:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Allen[_1_]

wrote in message
On Feb 25, 10:11 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

So, you're an Altoid. I used to fly in there ( down the ridge) in a 310
full of cancelled checkes every day. Interesting airport!

Bertie

How do you get one of those canceled check gigs? Seems like that would
be the best way to learn the ME business, but quick!

Dna

They are all pretty much out of business now with the coming of the
electronic transaction era. Whole fleets of aircraft have been sold because
of it.

--

*H. Allen Smith*
WACO - We are all here, because we are not all there.

Old February 26th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Feb 26, 10:23 am, "Allen" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 25, 10:11 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

So, you're an Altoid. I used to fly in there ( down the ridge) in a 310
full of cancelled checkes every day. Interesting airport!

Bertie

How do you get one of those canceled check gigs? Seems like that would
be the best way to learn the ME business, but quick!

Dna

They are all pretty much out of business now with the coming of the
electronic transaction era. Whole fleets of aircraft have been sold because
of it.

--

*H. Allen Smith*
WACO - We are all here, because we are not all there.

That makes sense -- who writes checks anymore?

Dan
Old February 26th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

On Feb 26, 4:49 am, " wrote:
On Feb 25, 10:59 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:

Not really WW1 and 2 were sissy fights, historically
serious war is totally genocidal.

50+ Million killed over 8 years is a "sissy fight"?

It's a matter of proportion, try to keep a global
perspective, eg. Spanish Flu killed more than
WW1 did, something few know about.
Entire races were wiped out in the past, 99%.

From the formation of city states (~5000BC) to the
present, ~7000 years. Each empire believed "Might
is Right", and War = Strength, including economical
but that never happened, otherwise the world would be
unified by force.
The world can be unified but by Benevolent Capitalism,
(according to our simulations).

Hunh? Which? SimCity?

No, the sims were automated.

I read a theory about Spain stealing gold etc. from
America. Spain didn't need to develope a home
based GNP and when the America's gold ran out,
everyone they were purchasing goods from were
far more economically more powerful, because
they had a GNP, Spain had very little.

So you read something --- that's always a good reason to posit some
unsupported theory on global economics, certainly.

I can now tell I likely more "well read" than you,
and with far better comprehesion, your wasting.

I'm still trying to figure out why somebody attacked
the Taliban, it wasn't my decision.

Regards
Ken

The United States "Attacked the Taliban" and overwhelmed the entire
pathetic country in a matter of weeks. This because the Taliban were
Muslim jihadists who harbored and supported those who attacked us on
September 11th, when 2,974 people died --- 246 on four airplanes.

LOL, I guess you'd bomb Sicily to attack organized crime.
Ever heard of NATO?

Dan

Regrads
Ken
Old February 26th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Feb 26, 12:39 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:

Not really WW1 and 2 were sissy fights, historically
serious war is totally genocidal.

50+ Million killed over 8 years is a "sissy fight"?

It's a matter of proportion, try to keep a global
perspective, eg. Spanish Flu killed more than
WW1 did, something few know about.
Entire races were wiped out in the past, 99%.

So according to you, a war is "sissy" if the 'entire race" wasn't
wiped out.

Hunh? Which? SimCity?

No, the sims were automated.

Well, there you go. Who can gainsay such compelling evidence! They
were AUTOMATED!

I can now tell I likely more "well read" than you,
and with far better comprehesion, your wasting.

Clearly, you're far more quote well read unquote than me.

It's undeniable. My comprehension (that's how it's spelled, FWIW) of
kook history and inane logic is clearly sub par, in comparison to your
demonstrated superiority.

LOL, I guess you'd bomb Sicily to attack organized crime.
Ever heard of NATO?

Dan

Regrads
Ken

Yes, I heard of NATO. Served in the US Army in support of NATO in
Germany.

You?

OK, time to read The National Enquirer to catch up with Ken.

Dan
Old February 26th 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Feb 26, 12:39 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:

LOL, I guess you'd bomb Sicily to attack organized crime.
Ever heard of NATO?

Regrads
Ken

Maybe.

Some folks jes need killin.

Dan
Old February 26th 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

On Feb 26, 9:59 am, " wrote:
On Feb 26, 12:39 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:

Not really WW1 and 2 were sissy fights, historically
serious war is totally genocidal.

50+ Million killed over 8 years is a "sissy fight"?

It's a matter of proportion, try to keep a global
perspective, eg. Spanish Flu killed more than
WW1 did, something few know about.
Entire races were wiped out in the past, 99%.

So according to you, a war is "sissy" if the 'entire race" wasn't
wiped out.

POW's where taken in WW1&2, but historically, the
captive soldiers had genitals removed, salted and shipped
back for consumption, and the rest slaughtered or
enslaved.

Hunh? Which? SimCity?

No, the sims were automated.

Well, there you go. Who can gainsay such compelling evidence! They
were AUTOMATED!

The "automation" removes contamination.
It's rather like growing bacteria on a Petri dish.
One merely introduces various bacteria on to
the dish with variables in it's reproduction habits,
and statistically determines the winner.
It's bit more complex, but you get the picture.

I can now tell I likely more "well read" than you,
and with far better comprehesion, your wasting.

Clearly, you're far more quote well read unquote than me.
It's undeniable. My comprehension (that's how it's spelled, FWIW) of
kook history and inane logic is clearly sub par, in comparison to your
demonstrated superiority.

Evidentally, you tend to name calling, that is an
inferior trait, in normal discourse.

LOL, I guess you'd bomb Sicily to attack organized crime.
Ever heard of NATO?

Dan

Regrads
Ken

Yes, I heard of NATO. Served in the US Army in support of NATO in
Germany.

Well then duh you should know the Afghan mission is
a NATO operation and entire force of NATO cannot get Bin
Lauden, so why do think the Taliban could, you're wasting?
Ken
Old February 26th 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Feb 26, 2:43 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:

POW's where taken in WW1&2, but historically, the
captive soldiers had genitals removed, salted and shipped
back for consumption, and the rest slaughtered or
enslaved.

What does this have to do with your inane argument?

[Great. I'm going to keep this going. The more you reply the more you
remove any doubt....]

The "automation" removes contamination.
It's rather like growing bacteria on a Petri dish.
One merely introduces various bacteria on to
the dish with variables in it's reproduction habits,
and statistically determines the winner.
It's bit more complex, but you get the picture.

Thanks so much for deigning to descend to my level, just this once.

As we pilots know, computer models never lie.

Clearly, you're far more quote well read unquote than me.
It's undeniable. My comprehension (that's how it's spelled, FWIW) of
kook history and inane logic is clearly sub par, in comparison to your
demonstrated superiority.

Evidentally, you tend to name calling, that is an
inferior trait, in normal discourse.

No, if I were name calling I would have said you were a "blathering
idiot" or "moron" or "oxygen thief."

I'm sure you've heard others reply with far, far better names.

Yes, I heard of NATO. Served in the US Army in support of NATO in
Germany.

Well then duh you should know the Afghan mission is
a NATO operation and entire force of NATO cannot get Bin
Lauden, so why do think the Taliban could, you're wasting?

The Taliban had no incentive to "get Bin Laden." They harbored and
supported him and his malevolent cronies.

Maybe you were asleep, but NATO took over *after* the US dismantled
the Taliban.

Now, have you taken this afternoon's dose or are you waiting for the
shakes to get worse?

Dan

"I do my killin before breakfast..."

Make Microsoft angry! [email protected] Piloting 1 June 30th 06 12:52 AM
Angry Hilton Piloting 227 January 5th 06 08:33 AM
Angry [More Info] Hilton Piloting 74 January 3rd 06 09:55 AM
Aircraft Spruce: Abused Customers and Fourteen More Angry Comments -- More to Come jls Home Built 2 February 6th 05 08:32 AM
If true, this makes me really angry (Buzzing Pilot kills 9 year-old son) Hilton Piloting 2 November 29th 04 05:02 AM