POH Currency

Old April 2nd 04, 08:41 PM
O. Sami Saydjari

Default POH Currency

How do I tell if my POH has the most current revisions in it? Do I call
Piper and ask them? Is there a website somewhere?

-Sami
N2057M, Piper Turbo Arrow III

Old April 19th 04, 06:48 PM
O. Sami Saydjari

It turns out that I was 2 revisions behind.

It is odd. In all the research I did when buying an aircraft, I never
ran across a recommendation to call the Manufacturer and register that
you are the new onwer and check for POH currency. I also learned that
it is a good idea to call the engine manufacturer and let them know as well.

-Sami