visualisation of the lift distribution over a wing

Old December 11th 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alan Baker

Default visualisation of the lift distribution over a wing

In article ,
Beryl wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

As I said,

"nor is it important to know what happens to a gas as
it is compressed."

Yup. It is not important to an A&P instructor to know whether a gas gets
hotter or colder when compressed.

But excellent job of snip mangling!

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old December 12th 09, 05:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Beryl[_3_]

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Beryl wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

As I said,

"nor is it important to know what happens to a gas as
it is compressed."

Yup. It is not important to an A&P instructor to know whether a gas gets
hotter or colder when compressed.

That's part of the entry level physics stuff, comes up in the first
class. It's in the "General" textbook. And 16 months later, it could
appear on your written or oral test. So it's sort of important for the
A&P instructor to know.
Old December 12th 09, 07:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alan Baker

In article ,
Beryl wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Beryl wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

As I said,
"nor is it important to know what happens to a gas as
it is compressed."

Yup. It is not important to an A&P instructor to know whether a gas gets
hotter or colder when compressed.

That's part of the entry level physics stuff, comes up in the first
class. It's in the "General" textbook. And 16 months later, it could
appear on your written or oral test. So it's sort of important for the
A&P instructor to know.

Is it? Care to actually support that statement?

Old December 13th 09, 06:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jim Logajan

Ed wrote:
Guys, doesn't this entire thread sort of smack of wrestling with pigs?

I'm afraid I wouldn't know, having no basis for comparison.... ;-)
Old December 15th 09, 12:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

"Morgans" wrote:

I think his view of individual points of observations are splitting
toadstools.

But that is my opinion, and like everyone, we all have but-holes....

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Too much information, Morgans. :-)

P.S.
YOU may indeed have a "but-hole, BUT....
expect the major to anatomically have
"buttholes, butt-holes or butt holes".

MERRY CHRISTMAS all.

Barnyard BOb - gone flying

Old December 16th 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"Barnyard BOb" wrote
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Too much information, Morgans. :-)

P.S.
YOU may indeed have a "but-hole, BUT....
expect the major to anatomically have
"buttholes, butt-holes or butt holes".

MERRY CHRISTMAS all.

So nice of you to stop it, butt is that all you have to contribute to
increase our collective wisdom? (I left an extra "t" back there for you to
use when you need one )

Speaking of butt-holes, where is one when you need one? g

Merry Christmas to you, and yours!
--
Jim in NC

P.S. Nice to be back like the old days, for a moment or two. ;-)