EISS Developing

Old August 19th 20, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default EISS Developing

As I had posted earlier the 2021 Everglades Invitational Soaring Safari is scheduled to be held in March of 2021. We have two possible locations that we are in discussions with at this time that would allow for a week or 10 days of dynamic soaring in the South Florida area. I would like to limit the number of participants to about 15, I have already confirmed a few slots, and if any of you guys or gals would like to participate please let me know. Hopefully there will be RV hookups for all, our primary target of operation is a wonderful area called Big Cypress, which has a RV park on site. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks, Bob
Old October 6th 20, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 6:32:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
As I had posted earlier the 2021 Everglades Invitational Soaring Safari is scheduled to be held in March of 2021. We have two possible locations that we are in discussions with at this time that would allow for a week or 10 days of dynamic soaring in the South Florida area. I would like to limit the number of participants to about 15, I have already confirmed a few slots, and if any of you guys or gals would like to participate please let me know. Hopefully there will be RV hookups for all, our primary target of operation is a wonderful area called Big Cypress, which has a RV park on site. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks, Bob

Looks like the winter soaring season will be upon us rather sooner than later. The EISS , Everglades Invitational Soaring Safari is taking shape for March of 2021.