South Carolina 3 day race weekend August 14,15,16 2009

Old June 28th 09, 01:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
chris

Default South Carolina 3 day race weekend August 14,15,16 2009

There is a opportunity for us to develop a great new contest site in
SC. Below is a message from Scott Fletcher who is organizing it, mark
your calendars to attend, let him know if you are interested and or if
you can assist.
More news as it develops.
Chris
-------------

Triple Tree for a 3-day glider contest August 14,15,16. I have agreed
to act as the “contest manager” and coordinate our event with Triple
Tree so that we know where to park, how to tow out, where we can camp
etc. etc. This is a great site, 7,000 ft grass strip, cross wind
runway, WWII surplus tower, fishing pond, camping area, fuel,
commercial kitchen area, gazebo, patio with fireplace. It’s just
outside Woodruff and Greenville is close enough to have a choice of
hotels and restaurants. More details can be found on this site at:
http://www.tripletreeflyin.com/

I’m thinking that a Club Class / Sports Class event would encourage
the highest number of people to participate. Are you guys OK with
this and what will you do to help out?

Scott C. Fletcher

email
sfletcher at mechequip .com
Old June 29th 09, 01:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SF[_2_]

On Jun 27, 8:21*pm, chris wrote:
[...]

NOTE: This contest has to be rescheduled since the Organizer (SF) will
be out of town on a 30th. anniversary beach trip. Currently we are
waiting on an open date from Triple Tree.