INSURANCE DAMAGE CLAIM

Old June 30th 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Vorsanger1

Default INSURANCE DAMAGE CLAIM

Totally unbeknownst to us, our glider had suffered some damage,
probably when it rolled on a rock on landing and the rock gouged a
couple of deep holes under the belly. We had no idea when this
happened, and the damage was discovered only during the annual when
the glider was placed upside down. We filed a claim through Costello
Insurance in Scottsdale AZ and I am very pleased to report that the
entire process from beginning to end was quick and painless. AIG
Aviation paid our claim in record time with no fuss - no muss, even
though we had no date or report of accident / incident. Just for
clarification, I am not associated with Costello or AIG.

Cheers, Charles
Old June 30th 09, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy

On Jun 29, 4:56*pm, Vorsanger1 wrote:
Totally unbeknownst to us, our glider had suffered some damage,
probably when it rolled on a rock on landing and the rock gouged a
couple of deep holes under the belly. *We had no idea when this
happened, and the damage was discovered only during the annual when
the glider was placed upside down. *We filed a claim through Costello
Insurance in Scottsdale AZ and I am very pleased to report that the
entire process from beginning to end was quick and painless. AIG
Aviation paid our claim in record time with no fuss - no muss, even
though we had no date or report of accident / incident. *Just for
clarification, I am not associated with Costello or AIG.

Cheers, *Charles

I also had a claim with AIG (through Costello), and the support was
astoundingly good! Very much unlike dealing with automotive insurance
companies.
Old June 30th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_2_]

Same here - excellent support from Costello when I had some landout
damage.

Kirk
66
Old June 30th 09, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
rlovinggood

On Jun 30, 12:59*pm, "
wrote:
Same here - excellent support from Costello when I had some landout
damage.

Kirk
66

Over the years, our club has had claims and Costello was always
professional and friendly to work with. A couple of times, the damage
was done by nasty weather when the ships were tied down on the ground
(hurricanes and summer thunderstorms can be nasty from time to time)
and one time, the pilot made a boo-boo. He wasn't hurt, but the
glider was. Didn't matter to Costello; they helped us get "back" to
where we needed to be.

Back in the mid 1990's, before I switched to Costello, I was insured
by AVEMCO. I had a claim and they were just as professional and
friendly as Costello.

Ray Lovinggood

Quick Claim OLC Mal[_3_] Soaring 1 April 14th 07 11:29 AM
AMAZING OLC CLAIM [email protected] Soaring 6 March 1st 07 04:15 AM
PZL 62 Aircraft Claim robert arndt Military Aviation 10 January 8th 04 09:47 PM
My Plane Almost Became an Insurance Claim JimC Owning 17 September 30th 03 12:05 AM
My Plane Almost Became an Insurance Claim JimC Piloting 17 September 30th 03 12:05 AM