Grob 102 on board Indicators

Old May 28th 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jmarc

Default Grob 102 on board Indicators

Does anyone know were to find "Air speed indicator markings"
clean photo to go on board and checklists ?

With time goes by, those white on black indicators become unreadable..

Need to replace them... With clean images, I wil be able
to reproduce them and stick in the cockpit.

Thanks!

jmarc..

Old May 29th 09, 05:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jmarc

RIght, there are four of those placards.
Three on the right of the seat, and one on the left..

Indeed, all the information are on the POH.
I thought, it might be faster finding goods images
of those placard on the net, instead of doing it myself..!

In few days, if nobody knows where to pick those images,
I will do the stuf my self..

The inspector of the aircraft ask to renew them. They are no
longer readable, so...

Thanks anyway..

jmarc..

Old May 29th 09, 06:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

There are no ready made images on the web that I have found, I made up
my own and worked to print them out using the computer.

Todd
Grob 102 Std III
Old June 2nd 09, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jmarc

Tanks to both of you,

I have the full information, so I will proceed the
long way....(I would saved time a little..) using my computer
to get JPG image at last..

Thanks anyway..
All done..!

jmarc

Old June 2nd 09, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

wrote in message

There are no ready made images on the web that I have found, I made up
my own and worked to print them out using the computer.

Todd
Grob 102 Std III

Perhaps you want to post them somewhere so that the next person that
happens along with the same wishes you had may benefit form your labors
(?)...

-Paul