Flying dogs

Old April 13th 05, 10:08 PM
G Farris

Is this some sort of malicious code or something?
My security settings won't allow me to play it, and I'm supposed to download
and install some exotic .exe file to see it. I'll pass on the flying dogs!

Here's a safe one though :
http://www.lyontaxiprestige.com/good.wmv

In article ,
says...

I didn't know dogs could fly?

http://www.college-humor.com/?movie_id=136845

Old April 13th 05, 10:39 PM
Jay Honeck

Here's a safe one though :
http://www.lyontaxiprestige.com/good.wmv

And here's another version:

http://media.hawtalta.com/media/vide..._dog_plane.wmv

(Same video -- different server...)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old April 14th 05, 12:33 AM
m pautz

Default Flying dogs

Old April 14th 05, 01:08 AM
Tim

Yeah, I did that too. I thought it was funny right up to when my buddy's
dog puked in MY plane.

Old April 14th 05, 01:35 AM
Mark Morissette

Ha! That was hillarious..

The dog almost looks to be enjoying it...up untill the upside-down
landing, I'm sure.. :-)

Old April 14th 05, 04:01 AM
houstondan

oh my.

i have to admit i just fell out laughing about the pooch barfing (i
don't know why i thought it was funny and i apologise for doing so) but
i did worry some about the wisdom of subjecting the dog to that ride.
it does look funny as heck with the dog just floating into the picture
but by the end you wonder how the dog landed. i've thought about the
wisdom of taking a dog in a light plane....probably wouldn't do it.
y'all??

dan

Old April 14th 05, 05:40 AM
Ron

Oh buck up mate. We've done this with our dogs and kids for years in a
friends DC-3. It's a skydiving plane and we put the door on and have at
'er. It's great fun.
Now cat, that's funny!
Ron

Mal.com wrote:

should read cruelty to dogs

Old April 14th 05, 09:13 AM
J.A.M.

I can see it, with no problem. Just a Windows media file, no attempts to
install suspect software.
Funny, a zero G-dog! Not sure I'd want it in my cockpit though, a loose dog.

Old April 14th 05, 12:06 PM
Jay Masino

In rec.aviation.piloting houstondan wrote:
but by the end you wonder how the dog landed. i've thought about the
wisdom of taking a dog in a light plane....probably wouldn't do it.
y'all??

My dog flies with me, but I don't subject her to zero G's. She just sits
in the back and looks out the window.

--- Jay

--
__!__