Why did Bush join the national guard?

Old September 5th 04, 11:41 PM
B2431

From: (ArtKramr)
Date: 9/5/2004 3:56 PM Central Daylight Time
Subject: Why did Bush join the national guard?
From: "Kevin Brooks"

Date: 9/5/2004 1:09 PM Pacific Standard Time

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message
Jack G wrote:
OK Art, tell that to a combat Marine - face to face. If all that

happens is
he asks you where you fought - and then laughs in your face when you

tell
him you will be a very lucky man.
Jack G.

Just for the record, Jack, during WWII, the 8th Air Force sustained more
casualties over Europe than the entire United States Marine Corps did

world-wide
throughout the entire war. If you don't believe me, just ask Google the

right
questions and they'll provide the same answer that I just did....I know

because
I've already done it.

You must have done it wrong. "Half of the U.S. Army Air Forces' casualties
in World War II were suffered by Eighth Air Force (more than 47,000
casualties with more than 26,000 dead)."
(
http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...y/usaf/8af.htm )

USMC casualties for the war totalled some ninety thousand, out of some 669K
who served in the USMC. Last I heard 90K was more than 47K. True, more 8th
AF personnel *died* in combat than Marines, but that is not what you said.

Your use of "casualty" is normally inclusive of wounded, deaths due to other
than combat causes, and MIA.

Brooks

George Z.

And exactly what is your combat experience wannabee? Marines? Air Corps? A
desk
in the states? Anything at all?

Arthur Kramer

I get it now, being a passenger on a B-26 makes you an expert on WW2 casualties
and an expert on all things 8th AF? Get over yourself, art, the facts and
figures in print are derived from official records.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old September 6th 04, 12:10 AM
ArtKramr

From: (B2431)
Date: 9/5/2004 3:51 PM Pacific Standard Time
From:
(ArtKramr)
Date: 9/5/2004 2:20 PM Central Daylight Time
From:
(B2431)
Date: 9/5/2004 11:53 AM Pacific Standard Time

From:
(ArtKramr)
Date: 9/5/2004 11:59 AM Central Daylight Time
Why did Bush join the National Guard instrae do the Army, Navy or Air
Force?
why?

Arthur Kramer

He DID go into the Air Force. The ANG is a component of the USAF.

Now why do you insist on posting off topic rants about a better man than

you?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

He pulled strings to avoid combat. He is not much of a man.

Arthur Kramer

You have yet to provide proof anyone pulled string in this matter. I can't
prove they didn't, but that doesn't mean they did.

What I can prove is you have repeatedly promised to stop initiating off topic
posts. You persist in doing so. This proves you are a liar which means
anything
you say is suspect including your war stories.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

My milirtary reicrd isa an ioenb book on a day to day basis. Yours doesn't
exist in any manner or form. So I would say it is your record that is very
suspicious. In fact I am getting to doubt you have any record at all Can you
match Kerry's record? .

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
George W. Bush Abortion Scandal that should have been Psalm 110 Military Aviation 0 August 12th 04 09:40 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM