Beautiful Airline Slide show until the very end

Old August 28th 08, 04:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH

Default Beautiful Airline Slide show until the very end

http://www.funstufftosee.com/airlineempires.html

Beautiful Airline Slide show until the very end
Notice at the end is the history of airlines now.

Airlines SINCE the "Guvment" with their incompetent minority
employees and Washington "Cluster ****" DC took control of
our once proud and vibrant airline industry.

It's so sad we have allowed "Guvment" and political
correctness to RUIN our airlines.

So sad
Old August 30th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

http://www.funstufftosee.com/airlineempires.html

Beautiful Airline Slide show until the very end

That's a great slide show that has been making the rounds for some time.
Several of the early airmail pictures (as well as the Will Rogers pic) were
shot right here in Iowa City, which was a central refueling stop in the
transcontinental airmail runs.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 30th 08, 08:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

http://www.funstufftosee.com/airlineempires.html

Beautiful Airline Slide show until the very end

That's a great slide show that has been making the rounds for some
time. Several of the early airmail pictures (as well as the Will
Rogers pic) were shot right here in Iowa City, which was a central
refueling stop in the transcontinental airmail runs.

A cxentral fuelling stop?

Good grief.

Bertie

Old August 30th 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ramsey

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Jay Honeck" wrote in

http://www.funstufftosee.com/airlineempires.html

Beautiful Airline Slide show until the very end

That's a great slide show that has been making the rounds for some
time. Several of the early airmail pictures (as well as the Will
Rogers pic) were shot right here in Iowa City, which was a central
refueling stop in the transcontinental airmail runs.

A cxentral fuelling stop?

Good grief.

Bertie

If you would finish high school, you would have a much better grip on
history.

Old August 30th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Jay Honeck" wrote in

http://www.funstufftosee.com/airlineempires.html

Beautiful Airline Slide show until the very end

That's a great slide show that has been making the rounds for some
time. Several of the early airmail pictures (as well as the Will
Rogers pic) were shot right here in Iowa City, which was a central
refueling stop in the transcontinental airmail runs.

A cxentral fuelling stop?

Good grief.

Bertie

If you would finish high school, you would have a much better grip on
history.

Yeh, right.

I guess I just stepped on my ****** again, eh Maxwell?

Bertie
Old August 30th 08, 02:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

If you would finish high school, you would have a much better grip on
history.

You're wasting your breath with that one, my friend.

However, anyone interested in reading about Iowa City's place in aviation
history might be interested in reading this:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/the_iowa_city_airport.htm

We're celebrating our 90th anniversary this weekend with airmail reenactment
flights. Greg Herrick's Ford and Stinson trimotors were here yesterday,
delivering the mail, along with a Sikorsky S-39 flying boat, a Waco, and a
Stearman. It was quite a sight, and the post office personnel are really
getting into it!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 30th 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

If you would finish high school, you would have a much better grip on
history.

You're wasting your breath with that one, my friend.

So, Maxwell, is your freind, is he?

I see.

However, anyone interested in reading about Iowa City's place in
aviation history might be interested in reading this:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/the_iowa_city_airport.htm

We're celebrating our 90th anniversary this weekend with airmail
reenactment flights.

We?

You mean actual pilots while you look on from your "aviation business"

Bwawahwhahwhahwhahw!

Bertie

Old August 30th 08, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ramsey

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
If you would finish high school, you would have a much better grip on
history.

You're wasting your breath with that one, my friend.

You're probably right, but I like exercising him to the point he becomes so
irrational, like he has this morning. He goes nuts and will say anything
just to answer, even stuff that makes no sense at all.

It's just my way of reminding all is supporters and sockpuppets what an
ignorant looser they trying to suck up to.

However, anyone interested in reading about Iowa City's place in aviation
history might be interested in reading this:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/the_iowa_city_airport.htm

We're celebrating our 90th anniversary this weekend with airmail
reenactment flights. Greg Herrick's Ford and Stinson trimotors were here
yesterday, delivering the mail, along with a Sikorsky S-39 flying boat, a
Waco, and a Stearman. It was quite a sight, and the post office personnel
are really getting into it!
--

Sounds like a terrific weekend. Hope it all goes as planned.

Old August 30th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in :

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
If you would finish high school, you would have a much better grip
on history.

You're wasting your breath with that one, my friend.

You're probably right, but I like exercising him to the point he
becomes so irrational, like he has this morning. He goes nuts and will
say anything just to answer, even stuff that makes no sense at all.

Bwawhawhhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahwhahw!

It's just my way of reminding all is supporters and sockpuppets what
an ignorant looser they trying to suck up to.

And a fine job you're doing there, Maxie.

However, anyone interested in reading about Iowa City's place in
aviation history might be interested in reading this:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/the_iowa_city_airport.htm

We're celebrating our 90th anniversary this weekend with airmail
reenactment flights. Greg Herrick's Ford and Stinson trimotors were
here yesterday, delivering the mail, along with a Sikorsky S-39
flying boat, a Waco, and a Stearman. It was quite a sight, and the
post office personnel are really getting into it!
--

Sounds like a terrific weekend. Hope it all goes as planned.

Might.

Bertie

Old August 31st 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Sounds like a terrific weekend. Hope it all goes as planned.

It was fantastic. We were blessed with picture-perfect weather,
enthusiastic crowds, and some truly wonderful pilots and planes. See some
pix he

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/90th_an...ry_of_kiow.htm
--
Jay Honeck