Jim Weir on the "Tonight" show?

Old August 13th 03, 08:37 PM
Rich S.

Default Jim Weir on the "Tonight" show?

Last night, Jay Leno announced that he will be inviting all of the
California gubernatorial candidates to appear on the Tonight show. Give 'em
hell, Jim!!

Rich "I knew him when he was just plain Jim" S.

Old August 13th 03, 09:49 PM
Jim Weir

"Rich S."

-Last night, Jay Leno announced that he will be inviting all of the
-California gubernatorial candidates to appear on the Tonight show. Give 'em
-hell, Jim!!

"They complain I'm giving them hell. I'm telling the truth and they THINK that
is hell." (Harry S. Truman)

Jim
http://www.rst-engr.com

Old August 13th 03, 10:44 PM
Russell Kent

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

Harry's Independence MO home is about 12 miles away.
The Truman Library is not much farther.

If you are going to invoke the name of Harry S,
it would be appropriate for you to visit or revisit soon.
I'm no Jay Honek

Honeck

, but I'll still buy the beer. g

Barnyard BOb - lifetime admirer of Harry S. Truman

Your lifetime or Harry's? :-)

Russell Kent

Old August 13th 03, 11:41 PM
Barnyard BOb --

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

Harry's Independence MO home is about 12 miles away.
The Truman Library is not much farther.

If you are going to invoke the name of Harry S,
it would be appropriate for you to visit or revisit soon.
I'm no Jay Honek

Honeck

Nobody lets me get away with a thing.
As soon as I hit the send key.... I realized the error.

Sorry, Jay.

, but I'll still buy the beer. g

Barnyard BOb - lifetime admirer of Harry S. Truman

Your lifetime or Harry's? :-)

Russell Kent

I'll leave this to you to ponder.

Barnyard BOb -

Old August 14th 03, 01:28 AM
Jim Weir

I knelt at the shrine back in '84, along with a side trip to Gates BBQ joint and
a trip to the Royals baseball park.

However, a straight line between Grass Valley and Kitty Hawk runs pretty much
directly over MKC. We may just see you on the way in December -- either in the
182 or the Governor's Citation, one or the other {;-)

Anybody around there have autogas on the airport for sale?

Jim

Barnyard BOb --

-
-If you are going to invoke the name of Harry S,
-it would be appropriate for you to visit or revisit soon.
-I'm no Jay Honek, but I'll still buy the beer. g

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old August 14th 03, 02:48 AM
Roger Halstead

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:28:07 -0700, Jim Weir wrote:

I knelt at the shrine back in '84, along with a side trip to Gates BBQ joint and
a trip to the Royals baseball park.

However, a straight line between Grass Valley and Kitty Hawk runs pretty much
directly over MKC. We may just see you on the way in December -- either in the
182 or the Governor's Citation, one or the other {;-)

Anybody around there have autogas on the airport for sale?

Autogas? By then you'll be filling up your new plane with Jet-A at
the taxpayers expense.

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)

Jim

Barnyard BOb --

-

Old August 14th 03, 05:13 AM
john smith

Jim Weir wrote:
However, a straight line between Grass Valley and Kitty Hawk runs pretty much
directly over MKC. We may just see you on the way in December -- either in the
182 or the Governor's Citation, one or the other {;-)

Hmmm?
Does this mean that you will be obtaining your Citation rating at
taxpayer expense?
Or is the filing fee considered pre-payment to the state in exchange for
the rating?
Old August 14th 03, 05:27 AM
Barnyard BOb --

I knelt at the shrine back in '84, along with a side trip to Gates BBQ joint and
a trip to the Royals baseball park.

However, a straight line between Grass Valley and Kitty Hawk runs pretty much
directly over MKC. We may just see you on the way in December -- either in the
182 or the Governor's Citation, one or the other {;-)

Anybody around there have autogas on the airport for sale?

Jim

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jim:

FRESH MOGAS is $1.50 at K34 - Gardner KS Airport.

I'm 42 miles ENE of there @ 3GV in MO.
MKC is justa' bout between.

P.S.
I prefer Arthur Bryant's BBQ meself.

Barnyard BOb - Memphis has the real BBQ
Old August 14th 03, 07:07 AM
Dave Anderson

I tol' ya once I'll tell ya agin.

Setup a PayPal "donate" account. No out-of-pocket cost to set it up. You
could probably get PayPal to promote it.

"Jim Weir" wrote in message
Heh.

Let me lay some thoughts on you...and I've expressed this opinion

before...

The largest optical telescope that we have, the Mt. Palomar telescope can

see
approximately 1000 billion miles into space. The second largest, Mt.

Hale, can
see approximately 100 billion miles into space.

You could put the Mt. Hale telescope INSIDE the Mt. Palomar telescope and

STILL
not see my chances for winning.

I've collected a total of $12, both in mail from this ng and holding a tin

cup
out on the street. I've spent $3540. Somewhere there is a deficit of

$3528.
That's a LOT of avgas OR Jet-A.

Jim

Roger Halstead