A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Naval Aviation
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day 2012:



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old June 15th 12, 09:32 AM posted to us.military.navy,sci.military.naval,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
NOMOREWARS_FORISRAEL[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 21
Default John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day 2012:

John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day
2012:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyjykrLbvU

McCain calls heckler a 'jerk' after being jeered at Memorial Day event
....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...red-event.html


USS Liberty Memorial Service Renews Calls of a Government Cover-Up:

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...nment-cover-up

http://tinyurl.com/USSLibertyAnniversary

Israel Attacked A US Navy Ship 45 Years Ago Killing Dozens Of Sailors
— Survivors Want To Know Why:

http://www.businessinsider.com/45-ye...now-why-2012-6



Additional at http://tinyurl.com/McCainUSSLiberty
Ads
  #2  
Old June 20th 12, 09:20 AM posted to us.military.navy,sci.military.naval,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Phil Tourney
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8
Default John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day 2012:

McCain Confronted on USS Liberty Cover-up & Media Accomplices

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2d0C...=plpp_play_all

http://tinyurl.com/mccainconfronted


On Jun 15, 1:32*am, NOMOREWARS_FORISRAEL
wrote:

John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day
2012:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyjykrLbvU

McCain calls heckler a 'jerk' after being jeered at Memorial Day event
...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-Day-2012-Joh....

USS Liberty Memorial Service Renews Calls of a Government Cover-Up:

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...12/06/04/uss-l...

http://tinyurl.com/USSLibertyAnniversary

Israel Attacked A US Navy Ship 45 Years Ago Killing Dozens Of Sailors
— Survivors Want To Know Why:

http://www.businessinsider.com/45-ye...srael-attacked...

Additional athttp://tinyurl.com/McCainUSSLiberty


  #3  
Old June 20th 12, 09:44 AM posted to us.military.navy,sci.military.naval,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial

Phil Tourney wrote:

McCain Confronted on USS Liberty Cover-up & Media Accomplices

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2d0C...=plpp_play_all

http://tinyurl.com/mccainconfronted


On Jun 15, 1:32 am, NOMOREWARS_FORISRAEL
wrote:


John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day
2012:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyjykrLbvU

McCain calls heckler a 'jerk' after being jeered at Memorial Day event
...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-Day-2012-Joh...

USS Liberty Memorial Service Renews Calls of a Government Cover-Up:

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...12/06/04/uss-l...

http://tinyurl.com/USSLibertyAnniversary

Israel Attacked A US Navy Ship 45 Years Ago Killing Dozens Of Sailors
— Survivors Want To Know Why:

http://www.businessinsider.com/45-ye...srael-attacked...

Additional athttp://tinyurl.com/McCainUSSLiberty


It is political suicide for a U.S. politician to strongly criticize
Jewish Israel...even if they did intentionally kill our sailors.
;-)
  #4  
Old June 25th 12, 07:44 AM posted to us.military.navy,sci.military.naval,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Phil Tourney
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8
Default John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day 2012:

Sadly so...

McCain Confronted on USS Liberty Cover-up & Media Accomplices

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2d0C...=plpp_play_all


http://tinyurl.com/mccainconfronted

Senator John McCain still hasn't replied to my email included via link
below:

USS Liberty Survivor (Phillip Tourney) Email to Aide about Sen McCain
‘Jerk’ Remark

http://gidusko.webs.com/temp/tourney16.htm


Additional via http://tinyurl.com/mccainussliberty


On Jun 20, 1:44*am, "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D."
wrote:

Phil Tourney wrote:
McCain Confronted on USS Liberty Cover-up & Media Accomplices


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2d0C...40D59BF5772&fe...


http://tinyurl.com/mccainconfronted


On Jun 15, 1:32 am, NOMOREWARS_FORISRAEL
wrote:


John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day
2012:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyjykrLbvU


McCain calls heckler a 'jerk' after being jeered at Memorial Day event
...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-Day-2012-Joh...


USS Liberty Memorial Service Renews Calls of a Government Cover-Up:


http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...12/06/04/uss-l....


http://tinyurl.com/USSLibertyAnniversary


Israel Attacked A US Navy Ship 45 Years Ago Killing Dozens Of Sailors
— Survivors Want To Know Why:


http://www.businessinsider.com/45-ye...srael-attacked....


Additional athttp://tinyurl.com/McCainUSSLiberty


It is political suicide for a U.S. politician to strongly criticize
Jewish Israel...even if they did intentionally kill our sailors.
;-)


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day 2012 NOMOREWARS_FORISRAEL[_2_] Naval Aviation 16 June 12th 12 09:14 AM
USS Liberty Memorial Service Renews Calls of a Government Cover-Up: NOMOREWARS_FORISRAEL[_2_] Naval Aviation 0 June 8th 12 09:22 AM
McCain, Bachmann Confronted Over USS Liberty ‘Incident’ NOMOREWARS_FORISRAEL[_2_] Naval Aviation 0 January 23rd 12 09:10 AM
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: SURVIVOR OF USS LIBERTY ISRAELI ATTACK REVEALSSECRETS OF 1967 HIGH SEAS MASSACRE and MCCAIN, BACHMANN CONFRONTED OVER "INCIDENT" NOMOREWARS_FORISRAEL[_2_] Naval Aviation 0 January 15th 12 10:44 AM
USS Davis Larry Broyles response to Cindy McCain on not caring aboutUSS Liberty cover-up (updated version) NOMOREWARS_FORISRAEL[_2_] Naval Aviation 0 October 15th 11 04:27 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2018 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.