contest number database

Old April 21st 21, 02:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default contest number database

Does anyone have an active link to the contest number database? It is referenced here (https://www.ssa.org/racing-rules-information/) but there's no link to the database, and my google searches are not finding it.

Matt

Old April 21st 21, 03:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_7_]

On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 9:29:25 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Does anyone have an active link to the contest number database? It is referenced here (https://www.ssa.org/racing-rules-information/) but there's no link to the database, and my google searches are not finding it.

Matt

Backdoored to this:

https://members.ssa.org/myhome.asp?m...w=blog&id=3119
Old April 21st 21, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_7_]

On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 10:05:18 AM UTC-4, Tony wrote:
On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 9:29:25 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Does anyone have an active link to the contest number database? It is referenced here (https://www.ssa.org/racing-rules-information/) but there's no link to the database, and my google searches are not finding it.

Matt

Backdoored to this:

https://members.ssa.org/myhome.asp?m...w=blog&id=3119

Crikees, well that ain't it - but your old login will work from there and you can find it - for now!
Old April 22nd 21, 01:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rakel

I checked a few weeks ago and the database was last updated in 2013.
I don't think the data base is very current.

Old April 22nd 21, 02:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 6:38:08 PM UTC-6, Rakel wrote:
I checked a few weeks ago and the database was last updated in 2013.
I don't think the data base is very current.

The database is updated when changes are made. Even the page edit dates are not automatically updated. However, it now says 4/21/2021.
Old April 23rd 21, 01:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Leibacher

On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 6:29:25 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Does anyone have an active link to the contest number database? It is referenced here (https://www.ssa.org/racing-rules-information/) but there's no link to the database, and my google searches are not finding it.

Matt

There is an *unofficial* listing based on contest results at https://soaringweb.org/CN

Send along any updates

John Leibacher / 2E /
Old April 23rd 21, 02:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Here's how you can still access the old "Contest Number" database... Its a goofy set of steps, but it works:

1) Go to https://members.ssa.org
2) Use the "Log In" button to log in with your old/existing SSA number and password.
3) Click on either the "Register Online" or "Clubs and Chapters" link in the middle of the page.
4) You should now see the old website. Go up to the menu along the top and hover over "Sailplane Racing"
5) When the drop-down menu appears, hover over "Other Resources".
6) When the sub-menu appears, click on "Contest Numbers"
7) In the page that pops up, look under step 2 for a link that says "Online Database". Click that text.
8) Perform your search.

Enjoy!

--Noel